Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

About that 1300 titles stone, it's not implemented yet. I have over 1400 titles and nope.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    About that 1300 titles stone, it's not implemented yet. I have over 1400 titles and nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i had to triple check this info with some other people and its a mistake on my end
    Big oof.

Wish they would allow you to sort Pets by type/rarity/element/etc. Would make my Pet Menu much neater as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Wish they would allow you to sort Pets by type/rarity/element/etc. Would make my Pet Menu much neater as a result.
    a general sorting setting would be great, i want to put my pets in order from most to least used or bossing builds but i cant unless i turn them back to eggs which would be kinda dumb
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Where's my Evleda Unit upgrades, SEGA? You've postponed them three times already!
    -- Due for EP6! The upgraded Units will be revealed in Summer!
    They're going to be useless, aren't they? I just can't see that Sega are going to finally going to give people with garbage luck a chance to have some units that aren't 1-2 years behind the curve for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    They're going to be useless, aren't they? I just can't see that Sega are going to finally going to give people with garbage luck a chance to have some units that aren't 1-2 years behind the curve for once.
    The upgrade will be to replace the very old Ray exchange from Xies and keep some people busy during the usually dull PSO2 summer period.
    999 gold mats, 999 cleasis and schvelle stones, 200 excubes per unit. You will get from this negligible expense +10 more all atks, +3 pp, 15 all def and 25 more Hp on top of base Evleda stats. If you have a full set you'll get 80 DEX as a bonus...OP
    Spoiler!

I wouldnt mind if they did that. Stats would be 85 hp, 13 PP, and 35 atk along with decent defense. Possibly the best substitute for those who dont have their celestial units yet and dont want to rely in Austere rear/arm set. But chances are they will end up being the same as most 12* so far :/

I'm not making any more rings. I will never have any other units anymore.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Most people should know by now that event gear is genuiely not that good, usually mid tier or below level so people with Lightstream units will be fine
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Most people should know by now that event gear is genuiely not that good, usually mid tier or below level so people with Lightstream units will be fine
    Lightstream units? Sorry, never heard of them. They sound like something that would have a non-existent drop rate, no alternate means to acquire and instantly upgradable for a few worthless stones though. They definitely don't sound like units that would have a fair drop rate and require work proportionate to the stat bonuses to upgrade - like weapons do.