Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    Well...I'm of the lucky few that managed to get in without any Microsoft Store/launcher problems. In-game, things seem fine except that loading menus/people/etc can kill your FPS baaaad. Hanging out in the lobby is straight awful

I waited 8 years for this. Took 4 reinstall. Disabling all firewalls. Making sure I had at least 80 gb free space, the 11 gb they say is a lie, the rest comes in the patch you have to suffer through. Suffered many crashes/error messages in character create. After basically 2 days of trying to figure out / fix / Im finally in and the lobby is a molasses mess and frame skipping. I waited 8 years, I am going to wait to see if they fix any of this because this launch for an 8 year old game was lackluster to put it mildly. I have other friends who are still struggling with loading in. Struggling with character create. And in some cases gameguard disappeared and wont even launch the launcher... etc etc etc.

I am disappointed to say the least, but what did I expect from Segac...

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    the launcher fucking shit i have downloaded 93k+ files , clicked start game and it starts download 93k+ files again like what the actual fuck

after all those years the launcher is still this fucking trash
    When you are on (1/2), it is counting files, not downloading them. It starts downloading them at (2/2).

I've actually stopped and started the download a few times (since it was lagging other things I was doing). Each time at (1/2) it counted to about 90K, but at (2/2) it started where I stopped it.

To be fair, the whole process did take all day though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    Well...I'm of the lucky few that managed to get in without any Microsoft Store/launcher problems. In-game, things seem fine except that loading menus/people/etc can kill your FPS baaaad. Hanging out in the lobby is straight awful
    Yeah, the lobby is laggy. They needs to scale up those Azure instances.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Scejntjynahl View Post
    I waited 8 years for this. Took 4 reinstall. Disabling all firewalls. Making sure I had at least 80 gb free space, the 11 gb they say is a lie, the rest comes in the patch you have to suffer through. Suffered many crashes/error messages in character create. After basically 2 days of trying to figure out / fix / Im finally in and the lobby is a molasses mess and frame skipping. I waited 8 years, I am going to wait to see if they fix any of this because this launch for an 8 year old game was lackluster to put it mildly. I have other friends who are still struggling with loading in. Struggling with character create. And in some cases gameguard disappeared and wont even launch the launcher... etc etc etc.

I am disappointed to say the least, but what did I expect from Segac...
    just go play on JP, infinitely better and none of the hassle that NA is giving AND with an English patch AND you're supporting the actual company making content directly
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

But...but...I don't wanna have to jump through hoops!
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    But...but...I don't wanna have to jump through hoops!
    ya the Captcha boss and translated walkthroughs are super tough
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

People complaining not wanting to jump through hoops and stuff and yet willing to wait on downloading on a faulty launcher that is 10x worst and takes 10x longer.
    test

It's hilarious. All these problems with the supposedly superior, trouble-free, NA version... Meanwhile, I'm just chillin' here with my 1,000+ hours over 11 characters on the original version and zero issues.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

meanwhile Xbox1 players dont have a care in the world, playing the game like norm
    PSO2 NGS

Fred White, PSO2 NA's Head of Marketing:

In other words:
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Well... it's a marketing guy, nothing strange lol