Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

I'm sure the reason why Casts had low numbers was due to the limited customization they had compared to the other races.

Hunter was the popular class because heroes prefer swords.

And as for the low number of Newman Males, it doesn't surprise me. They're so deep in the shadows that only 3-4 male Newmans exist as story character throughout the entire PS saga. Maybe a couple more if EP.3 had any.
    Last edited by RenzokukenZ; Sep 19, 2011 at 12:16 PM.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

There were like 4 Newman Females in EPIII, and like 2 Newman males.

It's not fair to look at it that way though, as Newman Males were only avaliable in one class anyway -- both of the EpIII newman males were Fonewms. Females had 2 Hunewearls and 2 Fonewearls.

Realistically, in the Alpha, Hunter had the most usability out of all the classes. HU had two specific weapons for its class, while the others only had one. The gunslash is probably best on Hunter, too.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

I have so much respect for Sega now. It great to see they're seriously listening to feedback and sharing it with the community.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I'm still hoping they actually make cast armor that you know...

Actually makes sense for both society AND combat...

Even if it's only kireeks outfit for now or something. e_e

Doesn't make sense at all to be dodge-rolling and climbing trees in the jungle, when you're wearing fucking bulky deceptacon wing zero armor. Or pretending to drink tea with your forbidden love newman fiance, and her baby cousin at "space mcdonalds" or some shit. when you have missles sticking out of your knee caps.

Just make one sleek outfit! Lay off the giant robo fetish for just one outfit! I wanna be a power ranger in a business suit already! D<

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    Doesn't make sense at all to be dodge-rolling and climbing trees in the jungle, when you're wearing fucking bulky deceptacon wing zero armor. Or pretending to drink tea with your forbidden love newman fiance, and her baby cousin at "space mcdonalds" or some shit. when you have missles sticking out of your knee caps.

Just make one sleek outfit! Lay off the giant robo fetish for just one outfit! I wanna be a power ranger in a business suit already! D<
    The same could be said about fighting legions of enemies while wearing a battlesuit that offers little to no actual protection, but that tree has been beaten down to the ground many times over already.

If the availability is anything like in PSU, then there shouldn't be any problem going for that style you crave.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    It's not fair to look at it that way though, as Newman Males were only avaliable in one class anyway -- both of the EpIII newman males were Fonewms. Females had 2 Hunewearls and 2 Fonewearls.
    On the flip side, PSU/P/P2/I allowed anyone to be anything, and yet storywise there were only 2 1/2 newman males. It just seemed odd.
    Last edited by RenzokukenZ; Sep 19, 2011 at 12:44 PM.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    The same could be said about fighting legions of enemies while wearing a battlesuit that offers little to no actual protection, but that tree has been beaten down to the ground many times over already.

If the availability is anything like in PSU, then there shouldn't be any problem going for that style you crave.
    Tell that to the fleshies. I'm just saying I want the diversity, right now ALL I'm seeing is gundams. Meanwhile female casts already have a female version of what I'd be happy with.

That whole set up is like stereotyping, sexism, and fanservice all mashed into one! Which makes it disgusting!

And if anything, this pattern started pretty much at the 2nd half of PSU's current lifespan! WHICH IS WHY IT'S BUGGING ME!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

That pattern has been around in games for the longest time that its become a silent requirement. Whether its a well-endowed woman wearing nothing but strings, a majority of female characters stuck as 'damsels in distress', or big black guys named Coal. But I digress.

With the news of Cast customization getting upgraded even further, the numbers for them may go up during the Beta stages. Some more available parts would be nice as well.

but...but...I love gundams >< I dont really get the point of playing a robot if you just want to make it look like a human.

BUT, seriously I agree they need all the customization the other races enjoy, so Im glad they are getting that!

That chart isn't really surprising to me.

Hunters being the majority have always been the case as I can remember since PSO forward.

Females being the Majority isn't really a surprise considering the audience. (Watch as someone calls that a ignorant insult.)

Humans always seemed pretty popular, though they did take a hit for being generally out done by other races in PSU. (Made worse by no Special trait, though finally got Mirage Blasts in PSP and SUVs in PSU.)

And Male Newmans being near extinct has been the case more so since PSU, majority of people don't seem to be interested.

On this current Cast Discussion, I think at this point I'll be happy as long as most of the parts don't make you look like a giant refrigerator, not too much of a fan of fleshy casts though.