Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

okay...the only question i have is....

When you bind a technique to a rod or wand....is it permanent? Can i bind it to one weapon and then swap it to another? or do i need to buy a new disk?

you can bind and unbind any technique to one or more wands/rods simultaneously

Nice post, good info about Force and Fortecher. I was starting to wonder where I'd go to keep my techs up at the same level (I'm obsessive about that too XD) but you gave me the awnser there.

What techs do FO get for healing / debuffing? I didn't see them in that list. I know theres some kind of AoE heal I've seen in the videos. But debuffing? Is that referring to the chance to do burning damage, or the chance to silence, stun, knock over, ect. ?

And I wouldn't mind healing / debuffing end game as long as I could do some nuking to level my techs at the same time (I play support classes alot in mmo's), or switch off every other mission with another FO.

Also, with PM's, wouldn't a GH-410 or 420 be better for soloing? Though I guess 450 is best if you wanted to craft. And if you have a friend or someone in the group who's a Hunter then 450 would be ideal. (Though it's one of the more expencive ones to get, and takes a week or more I think.)

On 2006-10-22 10:55, Brittaintrail wrote:
    you can bind and unbind any technique to one or more wands/rods simultaneously
    thanks, that clears alot of things up for me

Are there grants and megid type spells?

Yes, I just haven't added them in since I've only used them briefly offline.

And yes Ceresa, I know how much you despise Zonde and Barta, but I'm not trying to be overly biased so people can try them for themselves, and see if they like them.

very nice, appreciating the information (that i know, but regardless), its nice that you took the time to inform... im personally really looking forward to duel weilding card/wand with my fortecher...

I love barta but only used it at low levels

but dont zonde/barta have a higher probability to shock/freeze than ra and gi regardless of level???

As far as I know, they all have an equal chance of causing status effects, but how powerful said effect is depends on the spell. I'll think of a way to add this into the next update on the Technics.