Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Offline, my 450 does Megiverse (I think thats the one), & I believe various ice & fire spells. Rarely heals. Maybe it also helps based on WHAT you feed it during raising? Not sure. Need more info.
    I don't recall Megiverse, but I know GH-450 has Ramegid offline along with an assortment of other nonhealing Technics, but its totally different from online so its not a good marker for comparison. Also, as far as I can tell, what you feed your PM has no effect on what abilities they gain. Each GH-4XX model has a set of abilities they'll stick to. As for collecting info, I don't know if anyone else will, but I think I've gathered some decent information on the GH-45X series so far.

GH-450
    • - Foie
      - Rafoie
      - Gifoie
      - Jellen
      - Resta

The original TECHNIC PM model. This Partner Machinery is a supporter at heart, and it shows as it follows you in combat. Although not as often as its attacks, GH-450 will on occasion use Jellen to help support in battle, but usually sticks to casting Fire based attacks. Should you or your Partner Machinery be injured however, whether slightly or severely, GH-450 will spring into action and cast Resta, usually three times in succession before resuming attacks.

Currently there seems to be no real trigger for Resta other than perhaps not being at full HP. As its been shown in other threads in the forum, GH-450 heals when everyone is practically at full health and also (obviously) when its master has low health. Also, if you are not at full HP outside of battle, GH-450 may also heal you without being engaged in combat. Overall, if you're looking for a PM to support you and help keep your health high, this is probably your best bet.

GH-451
    • - Barta
      - Rabarta
      - Gibarta
      - Resta

The next in the GH-45X line, the GH-451. This partner machinery looks sweet, but is a pretty tough cookie in comparison to the other models so far. GH-451 has fairly high physical defense (was taking damage close to my Lv 75 FT with 16% dark armor in Linear Line) and comes equipped with auto-hp regen. Mainly using two wands and occasionally a rod, GH-451 uses an assortment of Ice Technics to help attack enemies.

After monitoring carefully for different Technics, I believe her weapons are equipped in the following manner:

Wand: [Barta / Resta]
    Wand: [Rabarta / Gibarta]
    Rod: [Barta / Rabarta / Gibarta / Resta]

After seeing it cast technics with one green wand and one blue wand, as well as its green rod, I'm fairly certain these are the Technics available to it. GH-451 casts Resta very rarely, usually as a means of self preservation, and even then it would seem foolish to rely on this. However, if you're looking for a PM to just dish out some Ice damage and occasionally draw attention away from you, this would be a nice Partner Machinery to own.

GH-452
    • - Zonde
      - Razonde
      - Gizonde
      - Resta
      - Shifta
      - Zodial
      - Rendis
      - SUV

For the moment, this is the final new addition to the GH-45X line of Partner Machineries. GH-452 is a little squishy, but is certainly nothing to shake a stick at as it uses an assortment of Lightning Technics to assist in attacking enemies. While not quite as supportive as GH-450, should you not be at full HP GH-452 may cast Resta to heal you. After observing it for several runs, the trigger is hard to tell as it has healed when our HP was both fairly high and fairly low.

GH-452 also has a bundle of other abilities it may use on occasion. Further use of GH-452 shows that it may randomly use Shifta, Zodial, and Rendis to help support the party and keep up the good fight. Also, GH-452 has the ability to use an SUV, which I assume it uses soon or immediately after the bar has been filled. Overall, I would say GH-452 is somewhere in the middle between GH-451 and GH-450. This Partner Machinery seems fairly focused on fighting enemies, however, it will not neglect you when in need of healing, but you have to remember not to be totally reliant on its abilities.

Thanks for the summary Spellbinder.

Though.. I do find it a little odd that the 451 only has 4 technics.. and the 452 has so many more.

Seems a little too odd to me.

I'm now interested in what those other models will be like..As strange as they might look.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

The 452 uses RENTIS?!

You sealed it. Cura's becoming a 452 when the devices hit the States. Thanks!

I would like to mention that the PM SUV bar is very hax. One time my party was clearing at a decent rate and we actually saw GH-452 use SUV in three consecutive rooms!

hmm neat info on the PMs

the 452 sounds very useful... but then again I love the 451's outfit >_> hence... I'm getting the 451

On 2007-01-21 08:29, Kuea wrote:
    hmm neat info on the PMs

the 452 sounds very useful... but then again I love the 451's outfit >_> hence... I'm getting the 451
    Hm, do I see pink there? Yep! Heh, too predictable.
    Still, sounds like a good PM, nevertheless.

Now, I wonder what the 453 & 454 will be like.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

XD I want the 451 cause she looks like Hina Ichigo!

The 453 and 454 look so odd to me.. but I'm wondering about the 454 alot myself.

451! FTW!!

Ultimate Chao Fan & Anti-Scammers Commitee member Chaobo99's Avatar

still no other information on the other models? Thanks for the information tho ..personally, I think the 451 has something up her sleeve...she may bust out a 10* saber and deal 1000dmg O_o