Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    interesting

but how many SSA's can stack on one unit?

if there is no limit then EZ 8s
    S6 for Rear
    S7 for Arm
    S8 for Leg

no ez 8s, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    anything that is not counted as base attack isnt affected by shifta.

this includes affixes.

as such, +25 base attack becomes 36 atk for 2 shiftas or 43 atk for 3 shiftas.
    uhm 2 shiftas? 3 shiftas? wut? Since when does Shifta stack?

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    S6 for Rear
    S7 for Arm
    S8 for Leg

no ez 8s, sorry.

uhm 2 shiftas? 3 shiftas? wut? Since when does Shifta stack?
    by 2/3 shiftas, i'm talking about the various buffs you can get such as attack boost, shifta drink, and shifta itself. sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    by 2/3 shiftas, i'm talking about the various buffs you can get such as attack boost, shifta drink, and shifta itself. sorry about that.
    ah okay.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    im just going to tell you now, that Shifta SSA for units will not only be super expensive it ill literally be better than any one affix you can add on. Easily covers it for an attack affix such as Arks Max, its not only utility but a very good one. Ya units are expensive but if you're already decked out on Lightstream, you dont need to hop on to Chvelle or Novel (?) right away unless you want to.

fodders well, i guess do an all rounded set? iunno i know people who refuse to do a set for S/R/T attack opt for that which can be just as costly or more for it
    yeah the SSAs will be good; im not saying they won't, but as far as I can tell it's still like pulling teeth to get yamato to drop yamato factor units with more than 3 slots on them; just to set an example of what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    yeah the SSAs will be good; im not saying they won't, but as far as I can tell it's still like pulling teeth to get yamato to drop yamato factor units with more than 3 slots on them; just to set an example of what I mean
    The trailers already indicate you can use the swap function at Dudu's on the unit SSAs. So it doesn't matter if you find it on a 1 slot unit, or a 5 slot unit, only your base unit matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    SEGA's spit on the face of most playerbase who spent time and efforts to affix Lightstream well...
    They'd better to announce LS upgrade too ASAP or much players'll leave in this case.
    the only people who got screwed from this are the ones who did affixing on their units recently, if anyone had them done prior to this, theyre fine especially with the ones who did good builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    but what exact affixes are you even struggling for? Ether Factor is basically obsolete at this point and while Yamato Factor drops are already fixed (well sort of improved), its Mother factors that also shot up way more and naturally Deus isnt worth a thing because Sega can't into material drops and lets Deus kill over take anything Mother added to the loot pool.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

eh idk; I just felt that the issues facing unit affixing aren't going away completely with SSAs, even if they eventually let us put all three S6-S8 slots on all three units; you'll still wanna try to cram some standard abilities on after that. they've been crawling in the right direction a bit with how many abilities drop from 6* trash units from persona, or from endless quests, but I'd like to see them go back and fix up some of the older drops too or something idk
    Last edited by Zorak000; Sep 15, 2019 at 04:10 PM.

I'm seeing S6-8s mentioned, did I miss the addition of S5s? Or did they just skip it?

Edit: Never mind, I came back and read the rest of the thread. Hype for those 13* units I'll probably never see.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Sep 15, 2019 at 08:58 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    I'm seeing S6-8s mentioned, did I miss the addition of S5s? Or did they just skip it?

Edit: Never mind, I came back and read the rest of the thread. Hype for those 13* units I'll probably never see.
    just remember theyre releasing in the same exact format the 12* units released:

-new rarity units released
    -minor incremental stat increases from current top units
    -utility being the only benefit (SSA's this time instead of rings)
    -new EQ released later on destroys the new entry rarity units with a far more desirable stat increase

if you dont have full LS i guess its worth jumping to those, if you already a decked out set of Lightstream units, no reason to hop to them unless you really want to
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I still have never gotten a Lightstream arm unit so I am fine with the Schvelle coming. Did not expect SSAs on them though. I am all for it just because it makes unit affixing a slight bit easier. Do wonder how far they will go with it.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』