Page 180 of 333 FirstFirst ... 80130170177178179180181182183190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3323
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Brauvint Gu/Fo is real. I am not even affixed or have a "good" T-atk mag and I am dealing comparable damage to my +60t-atk-affixed friends. Yeah the S-roll cuts back on your DPS but when I swapped from a mag with 85 t-atk to a mag with 150 t-atk my raw numbers started to pull ahead. my units only have 3 loser souls + 1 Tech I, so even with +60s all around I still have 170 T-atk I could be using. 195 if my Tech mag hat 175 instead of 150. if I had everything affixed properly I think it would easily offset the DPS cut from having to s-roll before everything.

I guess numbers were like I was seeing 10k initial Ilbartas @ 85 t-atk mag, 11k-12k initial Ilbartas with the 150 T-atk. (with that I mean the first ilbarta I hit an enemy with does 10k-ish damage)

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00000Ib000000j this is the trees I am using right now, I know they are not ~the best~ but they do what I need them too. also it has the 150 mag on it.

oh wait are people actually trying to use Arial Advance? yeah that is too much effort for my taste.

EDIT: come episode 3 rip Gu/Fo

If they buff them techs properly gu/fo might still work.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Apparently S roll and techs are mega, mega clunky when used together. Anyone can confirm?
    It takes practice but there is a dodge roll cancling mechinic that you can abuse, like using Ilfoie when you cast it immedial roll to the other side, you cancel the animation. As for damage being good or bad, I have done 20k limegids on certain things and around 35-80k namegids. If you have the right affixes and enough T-attack through a mag ilmegid at 70/70 will peak over 11k without crit.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    If they buff them techs properly gu/fo might still work.
    Considering they're nerfing SRoll, unless the tech buff also happens to increase all charge times and PP costs, no matter how strong or viable the techs become on their own it won't be worth SRolling before anything except Namegid or the last cast for Ilbarta (if that's still how it works).

A few things in the tree help to offset the drop in DPS but it mostly breaks even compared to back to back casting off a stronger weapon. It's useful for PP management, especially with APPR, but I thought that was Techer's job.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

We'll have to test it after the nerfs, could be better could be worse. We'll have to find out.
    But right now I am milking this bitch.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh, right, a little question for Ep3 purpose.

Assuming I didn't take Gu APPR and might die a lot from using rifle, which tree did you prefer?

- First Hit Lv5, Killing Bonus Lv4, WB Lv10
    - First Hit Lv5, Killing Bonus Lv8, WB Lv6
    - Killing Bonus Lv9, WB Lv10

Ah, yes, also, do you think Ra population will increase (both as Sub or Main)? I might use that as consideration for planning my skill tree Should Ra population increased, I might tone down WB to Lv6 Well, I don't mind levelling WB to Lv10 and reduced Killing Bonus or First Hit, it's just might annoy people if I die a lot while using rifle

Also, do you think First Hit is beneficial for Gu main? How about Killing bonus? I never tried both skill for Gu main atm

Thank you

Edit : Ah, I forgot to say ... I maxed Tactics Trap for PP recovery purpose for Ra Tree.
    Last edited by final_attack; Aug 18, 2014 at 08:39 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

First hit is pretty much only useful for launcher, due to the fact that it has strong single hit PAs. For TMG it does almost nothing, since most of its PAs are many hits of low damage, and first hit will (quite literally) only boost the first hit dealt to any given enemy, making that 20% boost amount to almost nothing.

Killing bonus is actually pretty nice for GU/RA or RA/GU with tmg, as it lets you replenish a lot of pp while killing enemies in ZRA range, especially with heel stab.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh right, how about when PSE Burst occur?

When I tried Shift Period (the final burst), it can 1 or 2 shot some mobs (non ZRA range mobs, so it only register 1 or 2 hit from the last burst). Should I increase First Hit to Lv5, will the PB Gauge also raise faster? I wonder what affect PB Gauge filling though, is it the damage, or the kills

I dunno, maybe it'll help keeping the PSE burst longer if I use PB quicker? Since sometimes I don't see any Zondeel on burst >.<
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

New trees are cool and all, but most leave me with a lot of SP unused... Especially gunner, though, I have over 30.

Any inputs on decent gunner trees with and without SRJA?
    ZRA1, ZRA2 and Attack PP restorate are the only skills I really want for certain; anything else, I'm open to suggestions. I have not played gunner in over a year (apart from reaching new caps), I hope Ep3 can make the class fun for me again.

I don't really think it's possible to have a decent Gunner tree without SRJA.

As far as I can tell this is pretty much the way to make a Gunner tree now. No really reason to deviate from it.