Page 167 of 466 FirstFirst ... 67117157164165166167168169170177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 4655
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reksanden View Post
    Even more Tactics Ogre. This time, though, Ravness didn't die, (I went back in time and chose the Lawful path, put her to sleep then ignored her for the fight) so working on recruiting her. Afterwards, leveling the Lord and Princess classes, then off to the Palace of the Dead to save Lanselot and Warren. All of this will likely take..... A few weeks?
    Depends on your party really. Ravness is quite good actually. She's very fast and a valkeryie, though I made her a white knight instead as I was using a dragoon (the one in red armor you get in chapter 2 if you decide to attack from behind, think his name is Jurall or something, you need him to get a certain beast tamer as well later on) already and didn't want 2 chars with spears. That and paralysis blade works like a charm

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Still playing TERA. Waiting for PSO2 Open Beta news.

Spoiler!

Oh, and I got Minecraft off of the XBL arcade, but...I dunno, I'm having a really hard time getting into it. Games that don't really have a central "point" or "goal", like Minecraft, kind of leave me stumped. Like, I don't know what I should be doing.
    You really love the eye candy don't you?

As for Minecraft, that is what a sandbox game is all about. Granted it needs some actual goals, but that goal is to go to the End and defeat the Ender Dragon! That's only on PC though, Xbox version is using an older build of the game pre-adventure update. Another thing to note is that since Xbox is limited and as a result the world is limited, you won't be able to have the Minecraft world reach the size of Neptune.
    Last edited by blace; May 19, 2012 at 05:47 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

On FF14, I finally got my Armorer to Lv50, and my Miner is now Lv48. I need to get some good screenshots of the new gear I have now...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Oh, and I got Minecraft off of the XBL arcade, but...I dunno, I'm having a really hard time getting into it. Games that don't really have a central "point" or "goal", like Minecraft, kind of leave me stumped. Like, I don't know what I should be doing.
    Well, you could always try making something like my floating island castle here. Me and a friend have been working on it on and off since the Alpha days, if I recall:

Spoiler!

I'm not sure what features the XBL version has compared to the PC version, but most people either try to build really cool stuff in Creative Mode, or see how far they can go in Survival Mode. Also, there's tons of mods, editors, texture packs, and character skins that can be messed around with too. If you need any help with anything, just send me an IM or something.

And I don't know much about Tera, but DEM CASTANICS AND HIGH ELVES.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Pokemon Emerald.
    Doing a special version that's called a Randomizer, which randomizes all Pokemon encounters (not including Trainers and other event-based Pokemon). I'm also doing the basic Nuzlocke Challenge along with it, making it very interesting.

Here's the start of my LP (just began today)

ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Seems like a good challenge.
    If there is one i didn´t like about Pokemon is the end-game grind.

Spamming the same trainers over and over.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Brawl busters. Its pretty fun but it needs controller options
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

A picture of my four characters, rigged to work together in an anime MMORPG. These four just ripped apart in preliminary testing through an instance dungeon. ^_^ I do have friends, but I always wanted to try this and I am working on something special.

Of course, each character has a personality behind their name and history as they are reused names. Rynia is my main so far.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    You really love the eye candy don't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    And I don't know much about Tera, but DEM CASTANICS AND HIGH ELVES.
    Of course I love the eye-candy. It's a big part of these games for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Well, you could always try making something like my floating island castle here. Me and a friend have been working on it on and off since the Alpha days, if I recall:

Spoiler!

I'm not sure what features the XBL version has compared to the PC version, but most people either try to build really cool stuff in Creative Mode, or see how far they can go in Survival Mode. Also, there's tons of mods, editors, texture packs, and character skins that can be messed around with too. If you need any help with anything, just send me an IM or something.
    Well, I'm not really creative or patient enough to make something like that palace, honestly. I'd just end up getting pissed off about something and giving up without multiple other people doing most of the work. I think that's the issue for me, really: Minecraft is one of those games that requires back-breaking work and dedication to come to a result you're satisfied with, and I just don't like doing that much work in video games, since I like to play games to relax, not sweat my virtual ass off making giant, monstrous buildings and monuments.

I usually just end up getting bored or annoyed with Minecraft after like 20 minutes and turn it off, since it takes way. too. fucking. long to do anything worth doing. It's just not my type of game, I guess.

Nothing much, recently. Just trying to get through the 100 floor Palace of the Dead in TO

Played a bit of my old favorite, Dead Head Fred. Undead detective and taking the law into his own hands in a 60's style city where mass chemical waste dumps create odd and exotic gangsters.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.