Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Metroid Masta

Default The thought of PSO2 not releasing in NA/EU

I really don't have much to say about this theory. I just wanted to know what you all thought about that possibility.
    It scares the crap out of me thinking about it because it does seem that way due to nothing being released directly to the NA/EU population.
    Please tell me there is some evidence that says this is not true! I will still play the JP version but I know none of my friends will and I like to know what people are saying in game : (

Well, the only evidence I know is that all of the games somehow made their way into US/EU

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Well...

There was the Official forums having a PSO2 section.

Ruby possibly hinting at it them working on it.

They're responding to english speakers on the Facebook page I heard...

Some other stuff I can't remember, or maybe that was all and my memory was fuzzy.

and it'd be pretty grimy for us not to get in on the 10th anniversary of PSO, just because THEY fucked up with PSU.

I better not get ninja posted. edit: I got ninja posted, I'm mad.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I think anyone that thinks Pso2 wont come in the US/EU is just simply dumbfounded and has a very small thinking capacity.

Zizan - [WhitexDragon] - Ecchi

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post
    I think anyone that thinks Pso2 wont come in the US/EU is just simply dumbfounded and has a very small thinking capacity.
    I'm sorry this post just screams "FUCK YOU, DON'T JYNX IT."

It's highly unlikely we wouldn't get it, but obviously people are worried since nothing official has been said yet. This game looks really awesome so it would be the natural thing to run through peoples heads at this point.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Way not to be a walking pile of steaming flamebait, bro. Good job.

It's an obvious possibility, but honestly there are too many factors to know whether or not it's a good one. My vote's on it making it over here.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    It's an obvious possibility, but honestly there are too many factors to know whether or not it's a good one. My vote's on it making it over here.
    I agree with this. PSO2 isn't a little side-title like Infinity was. It's a major release title. There's very little doubt in my mind that SEGA won't release it globally.

Also, Ecchi, you used the word "dumbfounded" incorrectly. I believe the correct word would be "delusional."

Ok... Iam dumbfounded for using dumbfounded incorrectly!

Zizan - [WhitexDragon] - Ecchi

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    It's highly unlikely we wouldn't get it, but obviously people are worried since nothing official has been said yet. This game looks really awesome so it would be the natural thing to run through peoples heads at this point.
    That pretty much sums it up.

While we will most likely be getting PSO2 for US/EU. I'm worried and still crossing my fingers because nothing official has been said yet.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Metroid Masta

That's a pretty bold statement seeing as there a large amounts of people that think that. I agree that it probably will be released globally but, It seems like Sega doesn't really care much for the Phantasy Star Series much outside of JP. That's the reason I stopped playing PSU about a year ago. I felt as if I were being handed scraps of updates and I felt very offended by it. I know the series isn't popular much here but it still really bugged me...