Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Failure Thread

Not my damn day... I tried to re-affixed and failed power IV instead. Not more affixing of IVs till a boost week.

Spoiler!

Wanted to get the fahren weapon from ziegs order so I extended a weapon to 15 (which also required 10 levels of extend 12)...

only to realize that you had to upgrade the same weapon type as the weapon you want to 15.

Gotta work on that reading comprehension

Has anyone accidently recycled a weapon you were working on for a pass? This is the 2nd time I've done it only this time I caught it before I finalized it, re-open the menu and highlighted what I wanted to trade in and rapidly pressed accept but instead it still traded in what weapon I was working on. It was a Yasha but it didn't cost me too much except for the money I used to 6x it but not a huge hole in my wallet

I mean for god's sake, Sega should at least allow you to reverse the trade since they can let you re-buy a sold 11* in the NPC shop for cheap without a pass. Ya I know i should have kept it locked but I always scroll to the bottom of the list of trade ins and usually a Pot'd wep is something you would avoid anyways since your working on it

I always lock my items as soon as I get them, unlock them for grinding or affix them and then lock them again, the same with important fodder. It still haven't happened to me yet.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

wasted 200k to untek things dropped in Easter 2, with most of them un-excube-able I regret having a super long PSE Burst 200k is huuuge for me
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Forgot to lock my Saiki rear unit

=> Destroyed it with the craft console instead of another unit, i feel so depressed atm
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

^..... :/ *pat shoulder*
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Forgot to lock my Saiki rear unit

=> Destroyed it with the craft console instead of another unit, i feel so depressed atm
    I lost my Saiki Arm unit through this too. > <;
    Player ID: ~★κιτ~☆~κατ★~
    We goin' Hero -- because everything else is irrelevant

Just 11* passed a grinded granfol

Hmm not sure what was worse, decrafting my saiki rear (another did not drop for 4 freaking months) or buying 99 f caps instead of 10 pipes cos my mouse slipped.....suffice to say i don't carry vast amounts of mes anymore just 100k to keep me going.