Page 104 of 131 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105106107114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1301

Spoiler!

Yarikomi clear #2.

Easy peasy, would have been 35% clear if a guy didn't die at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Off the top of my head, pretty sure we'd use dispersion from the blade at I3, slide shaker, and nova strike to replace cluster to name a few, and I think most of us would resort to piercing shell spam to replace symphonic.
    Well that'd be more varied than what we have now, since those PAs are more flawed and requires some clever use (besides dispersion, which just has a damage problem).

But really, symphonic drive and cluster being in shops are as big of crutches as the challenge dolls, because they're the best PAs for the weapons even outside challenge mode anyway. Whereas weapons like Knuckles, Jet Boots, Sword, WL, etc. can potentially suffer without their field drops. Making the best stuff more RNG reliant would encourage more cooperation than now and introduce real adapting on the player's part. I hate RNG as much as the next guy, but it's the only thing that can potentially save the quest from being a glorified boring and repetitive TA.

That's why I'm hoping Sega gets an idea of better more meaningful drop tables/shop item placement in the next cmode quest. For a handful of drops being turned "useless" before even getting to their drop tables due to a more easily available option, or placed awkwardly near the end of the quest without thought of what the player has already procured in a hand-crafted quest is insulting to game design. Everyone should feel like they're scavenging for things without ease of mind even until the end.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Apr 20, 2015 at 03:55 PM.

Forgot to mention foie. You'd see alot more PP charge revival + foie use if they took away cluster.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Spoiler!

Yarikomi clear #2.

Easy peasy, would have been 35% clear if a guy didn't die at the end.
    take me with you some time (´・ω・`)
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Forgot to mention foie. You'd see alot more PP charge revival + foie use if they took away cluster.
    Tbh c-mode is the reason i started using cluster shot. I always used divine launcher as my go to launcher pa due to its range being much higher then the rest of the pas. Now i use cluster outside c-mode and before i gave up on it use it as much as I could in c-mode.

Hopefully sega takes from c-mode that some pas need a bit of help. Not so much dmg wise but how they work. I assume cluster is so good due to its easy headshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    Tbh c-mode is the reason i started using cluster shot. I always used divine launcher as my go to launcher pa due to its range being much higher then the rest of the pas. Now i use cluster outside c-mode and before i gave up on it use it as much as I could in c-mode.

Hopefully sega takes from c-mode that some pas need a bit of help. Not so much dmg wise but how they work. I assume cluster is so good due to its easy headshots.
    Predictable spawns
    Headshots
    Ranged, and comparatively safe
    High upfront damage, unlike dispersion, slider shaker, and nova strike
    Lingering hitbox (seriously, this is a big fking deal for M8 due to immediate respawns)

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Ton of people in organized run forgot to buy Cluster Bullet yesterday, so they used stuff like Slide Shaker instead, from M6 onwards.
    Wasn't as efficient, but we still almost beat Shitbird even after 2 people got booted around the start of M9. No Chain Trigger either.
    Time was low and people started getting killed by Shitbird's fire pillars. We had both wings down and beat on the head for a while.
    One more person would probably have made the difference. Or even 10 seconds more time, maybe.

I had totally shit weapons that entire run. Stuck with Blue Daggers for all of M10.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 20, 2015 at 09:41 PM.

someone died against rockbear and gu wonda in first two mission

how to say
    'can we start with 8/12 players ? ' in Japanese ?

Decided to come back to this since I still don't have the rifle camo. Nothing new it seems. People still suck at CM. At this point I have enough points for 3 weapons. Been to m10 countless times with random parties. All have one thing in common. Some people can't dodge diabo (or straight up don't buy a weapon that lets them hover above him) and cause us to lose.

Had a nice MPA tonight. Got into m10 with 80%. Reached the final room with 50%. So we still had the VRs from killing Burn and Catas to gather. Diabo spawned... broke both wings. someone managed to freeze him after a wing stun just to give a little more time to wail on him. Diabo gets up, uses his desperation attack and 6 people die. Rest in peace VR energy. Somehow these people didn't even have challenge dolls left so it ended up depleting all the VR before we could even revive them.