Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This thread reaffirms my decision to skip any and all TD3s.

At this point I think nearly all of the good players are already maxed out.
    They're likely busy farming Anga or doing Challenge instead of doing TD3.

It's a bad time to try levelling. Mostly seems to be nubs, terrible EN players or casual JP players.
    We can thank SEGA for that massive amount of EXP needed to get from lv50 bracket to lv70 bracket.

Yeah...that was pretty bad. That felt like opening day TD3.

I was blessed with 2 amazing XH runs this last EQ.

Don't lose hope (completely)!

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    We can thank SEGA for that massive amount of EXP needed to get from lv50 bracket to lv70 bracket.
    i would say its the opposite, its the low amount of exp needed to get to there in the first place. because players can get there so fast many new ones tend to end up undergeared and with little idea how to play their class. i doubt its the only factor of course but its a major one.
    Last edited by Sanguine2009; Apr 21, 2015 at 01:59 AM.

Maybe it's just me, but I think that like how TD3 SH is only open to player level 60 instead of 50 (like any other SH EQs), TD3 XH should only be open to player level 70 with at least level 70 subclass.

Hell, SEGA should implement minimum SATK/RATK/TATK required for certain high-bounty XH EQs imho. (e.g. Magatsu, Falz Loser, TD3, Beckoning Darkness, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I think that like how TD3 SH is only open to player level 60 instead of 50 (like any other SH EQs), TD3 XH should only be open to player level 70 with at least level 70 subclass.

Hell, SEGA should implement minimum SATK/RATK/TATK required for certain high-bounty XH EQs imho. (e.g. Magatsu, Falz Loser, TD3, Beckoning Darkness, etc)
    When I did my last XHTD3, I was FI/HU 74/54, trust me, as long as you know how to play your class, the subclass will not be a burden. Though this is just me, maybe other people are like spamming long range elder rebellion or uncharged Nova Strike.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    TD3 XH should only be open to player level 70 with at least level 70 subclass.
    I'm not against adding a subclass requirement for eq but lvl 70 subclass? 2 of my chars don't even have it (FO/TE 75/62 and RA/GU 75/63) because it's not needed for their dps (already reached the max possible with it). I would say 55 subclass for XH would be good because most of the "burden" players in XH have subclass under 50.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    i would say its the opposite, its the low amount of exp needed to get to there in the first place. because players can get there so fast many new ones tend to end up undergeared and with little idea how to play their class. i doubt its the only factor of course but its a major one.
    The way you gain power through levels with all the skill tree multipliers is kinda broken too. When I levelled Hu/Fi on my alt, my damage at 50/50 (I ensured that my weapons were best 9* at +10 and 50-element) was somehow like 2-3 times lower than at 70/70 (when I got to actual endgame weapons and well-affixed armor).

Now, when I imagine that people go in TD with low-level subs, random weapons at +3 and zero understanding of things like Million Storm being ineffective against bosses... It's rather scary, but makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    When I did my last XHTD3, I was FI/HU 74/54, trust me, as long as you know how to play your class, the subclass will not be a burden. Though this is just me, maybe other people are like spamming long range elder rebellion or uncharged Nova Strike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    I'm not against adding a subclass requirement for eq but lvl 70 subclass? 2 of my chars don't even have it (FO/TE 75/62 and RA/GU 75/63) because it's not needed for their dps (already reached the max possible with it). I would say 55 subclass for XH would be good because most of the "burden" players in XH have subclass under 50.
    The point of subclass requirement is to make sure the person played the game long enough to know what they're doing. 1-50 is will take less than a week. 50-70 takes two weeks somewhat but I doubt you know the ins and outs of this game by a week or two.

With 70 subclass requirement, the person would be playing at least 2 months.

It's all about the experience, not the subclass power itself.

But hey, it's not like SEGA will read this. Carry on.