Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Nothing beats 3 AIS' on the field with one of those particle towers in place for over a minute.
    ~

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

They're busy worrying about points that doesn't affect rarity drops.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoldGenII View Post
    Nothing beats 3 AIS' on the field with one of those particle towers in place for over a minute.
    omg this
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Everyone want to become the best #1!
    Tower contribute nothing to rank points!

But seriously, probably it's because everyone are too busy to hitting some enemies, they ignore their own surroundings.
    I'm always ended become tower destroyer since like almost no one want to take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldGenII View Post
    only 3? i had 5 and tower susceed beam their shit because every foot man stuck in darker wall on w7

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Everyone want to become the best #1!
    Tower contribute nothing to rank points!

But seriously, probably it's because everyone are too busy to hitting some enemies, they ignore their own surroundings.
    I'm always ended become tower destroyer since like almost no one want to take care of it.
    seriously this is ais job if they know how to use map button

I so wish I was SH tier. Then maybe I could help you out, or at least get an idea of what the fuck it is you're dealing with.

Being a FO is nice in that you can hit the towers from anywhere on the map using Ra Foie, Sa Barta, Sa Zan, or Grants.

...Though that makes the fact that they're being allowed to get shots off even more inexcusable.

Everyone's just too busy ignoring the floaty wizard guys that taint the socket thingies to ignore the darker photon cannon what'sits.

What? There are other threats on the map besides the boss? Non-sense, I must fight it.

But seriously, it's absolutely dreadful upon boss spawns. People just like, forget there is a map and that we aren't in a single player boss room. They do the same thing with infections and mob spawns. I guess everyone assumes someone else will get it, so nobody does.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    I guess everyone assumes someone else will get it, so nobody does.
    That's very likely tbh. the other reason i see but less likely, is that player that do XH are used to SH runs that goes so fast that wave is cleared before darker tower become a threat, though now "thanks" to XH mode, SH became again full of darker towers, last runs i got we were like 4 towers at the same time each wave (starting wave 4), seems like they didn't care about corrupted socket and i can't clear the whole map alone. Also, they were clearly after crystals in those runs rather than quick clear, we were at 12k point at the end and 7k at wave 6, but surprisingly we were able to kill every ennemies (timer at 0 though except for wave 8 )
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Apr 19, 2015 at 10:25 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA