Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

If you are on then I can come on even if it's stupid o'clock as want to develop. I tend to ask questions on the fly barring EQ's/AQ's/TACO's and such. Want to develop as I play as I get limited time due to work/family life.

Any help at all. Even if it's "Just chill" is all good lol...

in regards to carrying players ,,

Mag breeding? Following a very specific rule to feed in a very specific way?
    That guy is still playing PSOBB apparently.
    You pretty much just want single stat atk mags, one for each atk. A little dex can help early on with equips but is pointless later on.

And feeding them is super easy, just feed 7*-9* weapons of the appropriate atk and then furniture to keep down dex. 4* furniture for s-atk mags.

Also, pretty much the only ac you should spend that make a noticeable difference is on the 2 additional mags. That's about 6$.
    Everything else is just for convenience or making more meseta.

As for classes, you can switch any time in the lobby so no reason not to find what you like most.
    HuBo is bad because you get nothing out of it apart from slightly higher atk and hp.
    You can't use boots well cause strike switch is bo main only.
    Not to mention you need hu equippable bouncer gear.
    No reason not to simply go BoHu for bouncer weapons.

And if you want to use hu weapons, bouncer is a terrible sub, go with fighter or braver instead.

As Taiga mentioned, red weapons are the way to go, they are really strong at the moment and easy to equip (unless they need dex, then it's difficult).

If you need money, time attack client orders (tacos) from klotho just above the medical center in the gate lobby give you a steady stream and it shouldn't be too hard to find people to join you.
    http://ohpso2.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Attacks
    You need to unlock free exploration for all of the areas the ta takes place in or the co won't show up. I.e. if you unlock coast free exploration but only subdue decol malluda for seabed, the vopar ta won't be available yet.

PS: 4 hours a day is quite a bit of time.
    PPS: learn to level, it can be very fast when done right.
    We get exp tickets for login, hans has daily cos and a variety of other npcs have weekly ones you can finish by just killing enemies.
    Once you get to SH you can get ~180k exp from hans alone by doing the sh rockbear+70 forest enemies / sh vol dragon + 70 cave enemies / sh gwanahda + 70 desert mech cos.
    Dailies give nice exp and and good money and even if you haven't unlocked an area yet you might be able to do it via the featured quest option.

Kressida and Franka have some high exp collect cos (some dailies need collected items, too). Once you make a support partner (get the co from Koffie and make him/her in the beauty salon above the weapon/disc shops) you can send him to collect these items for easy exp (and/or collect yourself).
    Iirc you need to finish the exploration cos for kressida before she gives you the collecting cos.

You get an exp bonus for party members, it's +40% for 4 people.
    The dailies with an icon raise your daily triboost which maxes at 30%.
    VHAQs give a lot of exp and are spammable cause you only need 1 capsule and that's easy to get (people usually do a rotation to make sure they do a quest where easy of the capsules drop).

Finally, that lvl up quest isn't bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by gamesbloke View Post
    If you are on then I can come on even if it's stupid o'clock as want to develop. I tend to ask questions on the fly barring EQ's/AQ's/TACO's and such. Want to develop as I play as I get limited time due to work/family life.

Any help at all. Even if it's "Just chill" is all good lol...
    Np mate, just add me as a friend in game so you can see when im up, as I tend to play in several different hours through out the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    That guy is still playing PSOBB apparently.
    Yes. Yes I am. In mah soul!

Will be adding Padoca. Huge thanks....