Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

it is pretty surprising to see they are finally buffing GU when they pretty much had the mentality of "Other classes are OHKOing bosses? BETTER NERF GRENINJGUNNER!"
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    They should be focusing on something else. For example, making Bows more useful for non-Bow specs.
    They already are. ZO would be the first to chime in 'it's pointless to boss with a katana because bow with no R atk investment is still better'.

Not that it keeps me from making use of ideal karen, and katanas for bossing because I'd like to be able to do more than just BA->KA, like being mobile, parrying, and going invincible.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    They already are. ZO would be the first to chime in 'it's pointless to boss with a katana because bow with no R atk investment is still better'.

Not that it keeps me from making use of ideal karen, and katanas for bossing because I'd like to be able to do more than just BA->KA, like being mobile, parrying, and going invincible.
    he will say that but its not exactly ideal in all bossing situations (the bow on bosses im talking about)

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    That's basically even out the playing field again, given that they nerfed the shit out of shunka, and then released an assload of OP PA's. I never got why they nerfed gul milla but not elder pain though.
    Probably because GM attacks much more quickly than Elder does. With IF, you were pretty much able to tank anything in the game that didn't one-shot you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I can't tell if you're serious or not.
    Mostly serious. Even 100% S-Roll JA wouldn't be as impractical as you'd think, considering most of the other content that came out since the nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    That's basically even out the playing field again, given that they nerfed the shit out of shunka, and then released an assload of OP PA's. I never got why they nerfed gul milla but not elder pain though.
    The problem with shunka was always that it was good enough in most situations that, even if there was a PA that was technically better for that situation, shunka could still keep up. I really think they should have increased the PP cost instead of decreasing the damage though it was too easy to spam. They've already proven that they can make PAs with separated PP costs and that was something I had wanted to see for shunka.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Mostly serious. Even 100% S-Roll JA wouldn't be as impractical as you'd think, considering most of the other content that came out since the nerf.
    Loading all that damage onto S-roll JA, basically made any PA that didn't work well with it useless. I don't hate the skill, I just hated the fact that anything you couldn't S-roll into well was terrible because the skill was such a big chunk of your damage multipliers. I have no problem with gunners dealing as much damage as they did when S-roll was at its prime. I have a problem with S-roll being the biggest source of that damage compared to everything else combined.

EDIT: Basically, to both of you, I have no problem with shunka and s-roll JA being buffed, I just think buffing them back to where they were before will bring us back to the horrible lack of variety both weapons had before they were nerfed instead of keeping the variety we have now and just evening things out more.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 12, 2015 at 03:16 PM.

C-can we buff bouncer too ;-;

or at least break stance

Would be cool if break stance started to lower defense stats over time.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Twice Chain should become main class only but work with any weapon type. Alternatively, non-main class only, but work with any R-atk weapon type.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Can they make GU something that's not an anti-synergistic mechanical clusterfuck?