Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by usagi2607 View Post
    When do you plan to release the next update with the "Planned Features".
    I'd love to be able to adjust FOV in-game - currently using Virtual Connect 2.0 to workaround (works like a charm).

Thank you for your efforts.
    This and VirtualConnect need updates for the latest version of PSO2. After playing with the wider FOV for so long, I find it really really hard to go back to the normal camera. It's too zoomed in for my tastes

New version is up. Finally managed to isolate E-code visuals. They can now be toggled off along with the horizontal screen notifications. I wasn't able to reproduce the cases where E-code visuals were still messing with the minimap though. Maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing...

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    It works for me both ways: either by opening it first, or opening it AFTER PSO2 is open.

If you see that works better for you AFTER you open PSO2, use it that way (I guess...)
    Are you using the 32-bit version of the app? If you're able to connect after PSO2 has launched, that means GameGuard isn't doing it's thing where it hides the pso2.exe process. My current working hypothesis is that it can't do it if you are running on a 32-bit machine.

The whole reason why the mod tool sometimes fails to connect is simply because it tries to detect the PSO2 process before GameGuard hides it. If the tool is running slow, or GameGuard is running fast, then it may not catch it in time. The current method is the best I can do for now. The only way to connect 100% of the time would be to either disable GameGuard or to install a fake system level driver that hooks into the process as it starts up.

Quote Originally Posted by usagi2607 View Post
    When do you plan to release the next update with the "Planned Features".
    I'd love to be able to adjust FOV in-game - currently using Virtual Connect 2.0 to workaround (works like a charm).

Thank you for your efforts.
    Now that the E-code features are done, I'll probably move onto the camera stuff. I usually time my releases for whenever PSO2 updates unless it's something minor like a bugfix. So you'll probably see it with one of the next few PSO2 updates.
    Last edited by HardLight620; Oct 14, 2015 at 08:27 PM.

Yeah, I tried to do some EQs earlier and was wondering why I couldn't see items right in front of me.
    Then I remembered that the tool wasn't working. I had to run even closer to see them.

So painful.

I just noticed a fairly large bug in the current version of the mod tool. Please redownload the tool from the opening post if you have downloaded v1.1 before now.

Thanks. Gonna mess around with this later while doing TACOs/AQ.

YAAAAAAAAAY! Finally!! I was still having flashbacks from this summer limited quests. The amount of flashing and trash displaying in sangria-free darker den and nooberius dried the last drop of love I had for this game

Quote Originally Posted by HardLight620 View Post
    Are you using the 32-bit version of the app? If you're able to connect after PSO2 has launched, that means GameGuard isn't doing it's thing where it hides the pso2.exe process. My current working hypothesis is that it can't do it if you are running on a 32-bit machine.

The whole reason why the mod tool sometimes fails to connect is simply because it tries to detect the PSO2 process before GameGuard hides it. If the tool is running slow, or GameGuard is running fast, then it may not catch it in time. The current method is the best I can do for now. The only way to connect 100% of the time would be to either disable GameGuard or to install a fake system level driver that hooks into the process as it starts up.
    I use 64-bit for everything.
    But I don't have any connection issues.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Unfortunately, the AMT is not connecting to pso2.exe
    I tried both 32b and 64b versions.

Quote Originally Posted by starwhisper View Post
    Unfortunately, the AMT is not connecting to pso2.exe
    I tried both 32b and 64b versions.
    It connected fine for me. Try to open AMT after opening PSO2.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by HardLight620 View Post
    New version is up. Finally managed to isolate E-code visuals. They can now be toggled off along with the horizontal screen notifications. I wasn't able to reproduce the cases where E-code visuals were still messing with the minimap though. Maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing...

Now that the E-code features are done, I'll probably move onto the camera stuff. I usually time my releases for whenever PSO2 updates unless it's something minor like a bugfix. So you'll probably see it with one of the next few PSO2 updates.
    Thanks for the info. Will the camera option be similar to the Virtual Connect Project? I really like the way the normal camera works. I mean when you move your character to right or left, it strafe left right instead of turn the whole body --> really easy to aim with rifles or T-guns.