Default SEGA ID Email Recovery

Hi everyone,

So I had just found out that the email address that I have registered for my SEGA ID is different from the one I THOUGHT I had used to register. I had found this out when I tried logging into PSO2 in a different location, other than my house, and the game had sent an authentication email to the registered email. Lo and behold, I did not find the email in my AOL mail (the one I believe I set up my SEGA ID with; SEGA didn't really like Hotmail, so I went with this). There was nothing on the spam folder either. So, I tried logging into the PSO2 site using my SEGA ID and password and tried to change my email address. I entered the AOL address and I got the error message saying "Eメールアドレスが登録されている情報と異なります。"

In short, is there any way to determine what my email address is for my SEGA ID? Or change it somehow without having to contact SEGA JP (since I don't know enough Japanese to be able to communicate well). I can log into the game just fine, but I would like to be able to resolve this so that I'm not suddenly locked out of my account if I ever move.

I have the same problem, no one cares about us, we are forever screwed.

I actually found a fix for this, thankfully. I just tested all of the emails I had and discovered that I used another email for the registration. I just went ahead and created a dedicated email account for PSO2 and saved the log-in somewhere so I know what it is exactly. Hopefully you can recover yours as well, if you're having issues.