Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Re-Activate Old Account?

Hi All,

I was wondering if it's possible to reactivate my old account? Username is Ryo . With PSO 2 coming out I'd like to use my old username, only catch is, I don't have access to the associated email account any longer.

Can anyone help me out?

Send me a private message with the details and we maybe able to work something out.

Sent! Thanks for taking a look!

Thank you SO much Ryna. You rock!

Awesome, Welcome back Ryo.

Dreamcast4life
    Mr. Sassy Baskets
    Level 25 Newman Ranger/Guntecher
    Mrs. Butter Stacks
    Level 30 Cast Fortefighter

Thanks! I'm glad that there's still those of us from way back in 2001!

Hey, how's it going. I'm in the Same boat as Ryo; and with pso2 on the horizen, I'd very much like to re-join the community...Only problem is, I don't have access to that email either. I was wondering if anyone could help me out, as well. LaMBology was the name of the account. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lham View Post
    Hey, how's it going. I'm in the Same boat as Ryo; and with pso2 on the horizen, I'd very much like to re-join the community...Only problem is, I don't have access to that email either. I was wondering if anyone could help me out, as well. LaMBology was the name of the account. Thanks in advance.
    Send Ryna a PM.

Exclamation Need to reactivate old account....

I have an account on here that is has an out-of-date e-mail to a domain I no longer own so I have no way to reset my password, but the account does list my IM messenger addresses which I can verify as proof that I am the same person. Are there any admins that can help me? I tried e-mailing earlier and got no response from anyone so I made a throw-away so I could get this addressed since no other recourse was available to me.

There was a topic already like this a couple of threads down. PM Ryna for help and details.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.