Rappy Hunter

ok, i have some questions for those of you who might have the answers for. i'm using an innovation 4x memory card. as you know, each "page" of the memory card can hold 200 blocks of memory. i successfully created a new character, a hucast onto page 2 of the memory card. i previously/currently use a ramar character on page 1. but when i selected to play online with the new character (the hucast), it asks me to enter in my registration number again. so my question is, if i enter my registration number again, will the server say that it has already been taken? or will it recognize that i'm using the same gd-rom of pso on the same dreamcast, just a different (newly created) character? the second part of my question is, can i use an entirely new memory card/vmu to create even more characters? so as long as i use my dreamcast with my gd-rom of pso am i ok to create as many characters as i want with as many memory cards/vmus as i have? thanks in advance for your replies.

Each time u create a new character, it will ask for the serial and access no. You will be able to go online...dont worry
    You can use as many VMUs as u want
    I have 3 characters on 3 VMUs

I have a Nexus 4mb(crap) card and did the same thing as you. SO i just entered the serial and access key again and it worked like a charm.

The PSO Serial number and Registration number is saved into your core Dreamcast Memory, I think the reason it asks for the serial/registration on new VMU's is to ensure authentication... After I bought a new VMU, I miskeyed the registration #, and it came up with an error that said "Registration does not match" or something along the lines. Basicly, what I'm saying is.... yes, you can have multiple characters in PSO

It asks for the SN and access thingy with every new char you make, on any type'a memory card, so don't worry about it, just enter the info and you're good'ta'go.

Rappy Hunter

sweetness!!! thanks for the info guys. you guys rock!!! i wouldn've hated it if we had to overwrite our original character data just in order to start a new one. i'm glad that's not the case. now i can try out making a force or hunter character with different id sections.

peace...