Page 4334 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 333438344234428443244331433243334334433543364337434443844434 ... LastLast
Results 43,331 to 43,340 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Does exp gained in bonus quests scale with class level, or is it consistent no matter the level?
    It scales until lv80. More specifically, until level 80, enemies and EXP will scale to the level you are when you start the Quest (ie. if you go in at lv70, they will stay at lv70 until the end of the Bonus Quest, even if you reach lv73 before the end of it); once you hit level 80, enemies will stay at level 80 and give the same EXP regardless of your level.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 23, 2019 at 05:22 PM.

Is it possible to swap a light stream weapon of one type for another or am I miss understanding the exchange shop?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Is it possible to swap a light stream weapon of one type for another or am I miss understanding the exchange shop?
    Indeed, it is possible. Just be warned about the Takt; while you can change any weapon type into a Takt, you cannot change the Takt into another weapon type.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    S Roll Arts procs when you stylish roll forward etc while tapping the PA key, thats it
    You can trigger it on side S-Rolls, too, but you have to push the PA button almost simultaneously with (but just barely after) the S-Roll button. Kinda like playing a "grace note" in music. Any later than that, and it won't trigger.

It's easier to do when locked on, because you only have one timing element involved (timing the PA button) rather than two (timing the S-Roll with the joystick input and THEN the PA button).
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It scales until lv80. More specifically, until level 80, enemies and EXP will scale to the level you are when you start the Quest (ie. if you go in at lv70, they will stay at lv70 until the end of the Bonus Quest, even if you reach lv73 before the end of it); once you hit level 80, enemies will stay at level 80 and give the same EXP regardless of your level.
    So burn the hell out of exp tickets, then DOs, then bonus keys then.

Alright so I figured out why I was not getting S-Roll Arts to trigger.

Didn't know you had to push both Roll and a PA at the same time to trigger it (I imagine Gunner would feel much better playing with a Controller instead of a mouse.) All i'm wondering now is: Does it matter what PA I use for Another S-Roll ARTS Mode in terms of boosting damage, or is the Damage static regardless of what PA is used?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    You can trigger it on side S-Rolls, too
    thats what the "etc" part was for in my post
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    Alright so I figured out why I was not getting S-Roll Arts to trigger.

Didn't know you had to push both Roll and a PA at the same time to trigger it (I imagine Gunner would feel much better playing with a Controller instead of a mouse.) All i'm wondering now is: Does it matter what PA I use for Another S-Roll ARTS Mode in terms of boosting damage, or is the Damage static regardless of what PA is used?
    You do not press it at the same time but press the PA button while in the middle of stylish roll and it just so happens that stylish rolls are pretty short with the exception of the 3rd roll. And it doesn't matter what PA button you pressed as it will do the same sroll arts in the end.

is Ph class release month april (right when EP6) or later?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    is Ph class release month april (right when EP6) or later?
    Yep, it's coming together with Ep6 on April 24th.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom