Page 4335 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 333538354235428543254332433343344335433643374338434543854435 ... LastLast
Results 43,341 to 43,350 of 46801

Fo is level 75 but Koffie's quest for hero unlock remains unticked. I have level 75 for Ra and Hu already.

I accepted the quest when I was at level 75. I've collected 1 class cube so I'm not sure how I fix this?
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

Quote Originally Posted by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart View Post
    Fo is level 75 but Koffie's quest for hero unlock remains unticked. I have level 75 for Ra and Hu already.

I accepted the quest when I was at level 75. I've collected 1 class cube so I'm not sure how I fix this?
    Did you accept your titles for reaching lv75?

Do the high level bonus class skills stack with each other or are they main class/weapon specific?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Do the high level bonus class skills stack with each other or are they main class/weapon specific?
    They do stack.

~~~~

Question of my own: do story versions count toward the boss kill titles? Apparently, I haven't run TD4 enough for the 30 Apprentice Zia kills, so I was hoping that I could run the Omnibus version to get it.

When you transfer an SSA like S2:Powering Intent from a Mars weapon to another one, you can keep your Mars weapon, you can reaffix it to get back S2:Powering Intent. When I do this for a Val weapon for let's say S3:Vital Intent and try to regain the ability after transferring it, I can't get it back, why is this?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    When you transfer an SSA like S2:Powering Intent from a Mars weapon to another one, you can keep your Mars weapon, you can reaffix it to get back S2:Powering Intent. When I do this for a Val weapon for let's say S3:Vital Intent and try to regain the ability after transferring it, I can't get it back, why is this?
    Because S3: Vital Intent is a drop SSA, not an SAF SSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Because S3: Vital Intent is a drop SSA, not an SAF SSA.
    You mean because I had to originally affix S2:Powering Intent n the Mars weapon, that's the reason why I have an unlimited supply of it?
    Spoiler!

You mean because I had to originally affix S2:Powering Intent n the Mars weapon, that's the reason why I have an unlimited supply of it?
    The reason why you have an infinite supply of the S2 is not so much the fact you had to affix it onto your weapon, but more due to your Mars weapon having it as it's SAF (the +35 bonus affix). Which means you could remove it (via swap) at any time, and reaffix it at anytime. It just seems different because you're probably more used to seeing things like Astral Soul or Stat VI as the SAF and not an SSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    The reason why you have an infinite supply of the S2 is not so much the fact you had to affix it onto your weapon, but more due to your Mars weapon having it as it's SAF (the +35 bonus affix). Which means you could remove it (via swap) at any time, and reaffix it at anytime. It just seems different because you're probably more used to seeing things like Astral Soul or Stat VI as the SAF and not an SSA.
    Well I was aware that any special abilities could be brought back to a weapon that you have unlocked after reaching +35 if you dropped it or failed an affix, but being able to transfer an ability without sacrificing the weapon itself is something new and exclusives to S-Class Special Abilities.
    Spoiler!

Well I was aware that any special abilities could be brought back to a weapon that you have unlocked after reaching +35 if you dropped it or failed an affix, but being able to transfer an ability without sacrificing the weapon itself is something new and exclusives to S-Class Special Abilities.
    The transfer system is essentially just an easy way to add or swap SSAs without needing to reaffix the base weapon; SSAs that are on a weapon via drop aren't inherently part of the weapon, so they can only be moved, not created anew.