Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Default Capcom has lost a lot of money

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

And Capcom still doesn't get it, nice.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Fukken capcom.

Still not giving them money till another Megaman game comes out.

They obviously don't give a shit about their fans or customers.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I'm pretty sure the last Capcom game I bought, and played for that matter, was Lost Planet in 2008 for dirt cheap. I've just not seen any really compelling reasons to buy another game by them.

I'd still buy a capcom game and think they're still one of the best JP developers out there. Only reason why I don't own Capcom versus Tekken is cause I've been moving around so much in the past year that I just don't have a stable home gaming environment. So what if they're doing sme shady ass jew business shit. If it makes them moeny, then more power to them.

I think the reason why SFvTek didn't sell so well is cause they're oversaturating the fighting market. As to the 16% down, who knows. But I'm sure the loss of Inafune didn't help.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

I'm pretty sure re-releasing games with additional content(UMvC, SF4/AE) didn't help either.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Actually, that was the biggest reason I never bought SFvTek. I'm waiting for the final version that includes all the content. I've been burned enough times buying a game only to realize there's some updated *more complete* version to release soon after. So after being fooled more than once, due to that, I decided to make a stand and say, "Ok Capcom. When is your real and complete SFvsTekken gonna come out?"

Needless to say, Capcom has been a bit of hit or miss in terms of business, lately. It's caused me to be a tad bit cautious. This past year, it seemed the most awesome and complete release they've made was Resident Evil Revelations for the 3DS. The additional aspect of the solid 2-player internet co-op Lootfest-style game they threw in there makes up for the content-missing Mercenaries 3DS release they did earlier, just so they could fit that Revelations demo on there. Man, if the same care could've been done for Mercenaries, it would've been a full-blown Mercenaries package with all the characters and places intact.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; May 16, 2012 at 01:04 AM.

Capcom dont even make there games anymore the only game there making now is street fighter & resident evil. Lost plant 3 a different company doing it & capcom made one & two. when resident evil 6 comes out im getting it cheap on steam. I truefully think capcom is going to die cause their not listening to there fans , putting the same game out but when mouths later come its the same game but with more characters. These are some of the reasons capcom loseing money.

Ah yeah. When I spend €50+ on a new game (and I rarely do, with so many good games available for €5-10 each) I'd like to be reasonably sure that it's the complete game. That means skipping over almost anything with the "Capcom" logo on it.

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

They need to let some of their franchises take a break. I can't believe that Resident Evil 6 is going to be the third RE game to come out in 2012. That's ridiculous. That series was once known for quality releases.

I'm not even going to talk about SFxT. I don't give a shit about modes or costumes being locked on the disc, but it is insane of them to lock a dozen characters on it. Especially considering they charge out the ass for them.

Ah, well. Hopefully they learn by the time October rolls around. I would like to buy a full Resident Evil game with no content hidden away on the disc.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.