Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Extra Character Idea

(BEFORE YOU READ THIS I WANT TO TELL YOU THIS IS PRETTY BASIC KNOWLEDGE)

You must have known about this but in order to have multiple characters in the game you have to buy extra slots which really sucks lets be honest.

However this is free to play if I'm not mistaken, so can't you just register and re-register a few extra accounts. (solves your problem)

They don't have an IP address identifier, and they do not have a phone number authentication like facebook has.

At the most all you have to do is recreate another emailing account, and make sure certain info isn't the same.

Not like your giving anyone your personal ID or anything, so whats to feel bad about.

Let me know what you think
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

It's been discussed before.
    You wouldn't have shared bank storage and you'd have to pay trade privileges twice over just to transfer your stuff between characters, which you're better off spending less on the extra character slot to begin with.

on the plus side you can milk the fun system a little more though. but yeah, the lack of shared storage space is a real negative.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Just buy more character slots, they are (sor were in the beta) a one time purchase. I am pretty sure the character slots won't be that expensive, because more characters means more money for SEGA, as you will most likely end up buying extra clothes, extra skill trees, extra mags etc. for that character aswell.

Extra creating more accounts is too much of a hassle.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

I used to play FFXI long time ago, Extra character slot was only a single US Dollar
    Japanese PSO2 Character
    Aliyah Tulumba Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Finalzone View Post
    I used to play FFXI long time ago, Extra character slot was only a single US Dollar

Well if you were an xbox user for FFXI you had the extra slots to pay for, and xbox live on top of that.
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

Quote Originally Posted by Finalzone View Post
    per month.. which means if you played a significant amount of time you would be paying not $10 for the slot which is the predicted price of it, but anything over 10 months you pay more...

Quote Originally Posted by spade88 View Post
    Well if you were an xbox user for FFXI you had the extra slots to pay for, and xbox live on top of that.
    You didn't need to pay for a gold membership if you play a game with a monthly fee like FFXI. Silver membership which is free, was more than enough. Silver was also enough to play PSU.

Not worth it making different accounts just to get just ONE additional slot.

How cheap can you get?

Quote Originally Posted by spade88 View Post
    It's hardly SE's fault that you have to pay for XBOX Live. That's like complaining to SEGA that you have to pay for your internet access.