Default Tweaker keeps updating 30 GB worth of files

So, I have another problem with the Tweaker. Every time the game rolls in a new patch, the Tweaker keeps trying to update 37k files, which I'm pretty sure is just the entire game. Any solutions would be much appreciated.

I had this problem for the longest time because the New Method option for downloading patches under the Tweaker will cause the game updates to patch over them entirely rather than skip over them.

The solution I found was to always start the game using the Tweaker, since using the PSO2.exe will cause problems when patching over English files and generally takes longer than updating from the Tweaker, especially since PSO2.exe will check for updates even if there are no updates on the Tuesday/Wednesday that the maintenance takes place.
    Secondly, I recommend you look up dates for content related patches and preemptively overwrite the English patch, Large files, and Story patches with the original Japanese files before maintenance ends so you aren't forced to patch over them whenever an update does roll around, thus allowing you to be able to log into the game when the servers come back up online.

If you are still having issues, please feel free to post them here, and I hope I can help you through them.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic86549_1.gif