Exclamation Need assistance with Hiragana Captcha!

Hey everyone! Like most of you, I am having trouble with the Hiragana Captcha verification process,

Surprisingly, My stupidity managed to get the SEGA ID registeration completed. However, Now I am at the stage where I log in on the PSO2 page. And well, Surprise Surprise, there's a Captcha there too.

I am having trouble with logging in, and I am pretty sure I did the registeration correctly (also have the password memorized because well, I use that password with a lot of basic games), and I know my username is correct since it is a username I use on basically everything I sign up on.

So it must be the Hiragana Captcha unfortunately that is the problem.

I am hoping that someone who is highly skilled (or is be able of assistance) would be able to help me through this process so then I can get everything settled up and able to be able to join in with everyone!

If you would like to be able to instant message me to get even faster responses and assistance, Please add me via steam: Username is HotShotchicago

Link - (May not post link due to the forum account being new, Apologizes. You could possibly find me better through googling HotShotChicago)

Thank you in advanced!

-I will provide a picture of the most recent Captcha text using Imgur.com as the media site.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I managed to get the Captcha working after multiple hours later I made this post!

It took quite a lot of time, However I managed to do so!

I will see you all in the game!
    Last edited by HotShotChicago; Nov 20, 2015 at 09:04 PM.