Alright, before I had a Kabanda. Cute lil bugger trickin Mylla, Farla, and Golla as PBs. Loved the thing, fairly cute, loved Mylla. Well, that evolved into a clam, due to massive mental increases. No biggie, I figured I'd make another one. WELL. I was using mag farm, and figured this SHOULD have worked. I wanted a Kabanda (with the above PBs), but around 80 str (I was going to be able to end up with 27 def, 77str and I don't remember either the mental or dex, but both were less than 30. So, I had a Varaha, at 99, and following Mag farm, I popped it to 100 with trimates, then switched to moonies. It SHOULD have evolved at 185, then I could feed it trimates for the remainder of it's levels, hence giving me the mag I wanted, with decent strength, and some other skills. WELL, it didn't do that, at 110, it evolved into a Bhirava, and got the infinatley useless Pilla as it's 3rd PB.

So, I'm stuffing it full of trimates since it's now useless to me, not being a Kabanda, or having Mylla.

So, the point here is a request for an item-by-item guide (or estimation) to get a mag that at (or thereabouts) 200 would be a kabanda, and have the 3 aforementioned PBs. Also, I want it to have at least 75 str.

Thanks.