Page 326 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 2262763163233243253263273283293363764268261326 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal-Killer View Post
    Okay a small backstory on this: After a AQ session i went to vendor all my items and all of a sudden i notice this has mysteriously popped into my inventory:

Spoiler!

The weird thing is i always watch what he drops carefully and can't fathom how i overlooked picking this up.
    Thats nice and all, but one question. Where's the horizontal lines separating all the different fields of information?. Also your inventory appears to be missing a line under the falclaw aswell....
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

He's playing on a low resolution, the game's UI looks ugly when you're playing below 1280x720.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    He's playing on a low resolution, the game's UI looks ugly when you're playing below 1280x720.
    Ah, yes, trying out the game on a lower resolution pulls similar stunts on my UI, i just assumed that sega could code a basic UI to scale correctly at all resolutions the game offers... my bad
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Yeah my monitor sucks so i have to play games in weird resolutions.

Every other lvl 60 falz it seems people get these ubers. :|

Omedetou
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Cant say I ever expected this to drop...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

5 Million meseta later...x.x

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    Every other lvl 60 falz it seems people get these ubers. :|

Omedetou
    Yea, although the drop records suggest that the item rate is the same between boosted Falz and normal Falz though. Maybe it's just more people using boosters. (Even though I did every single boosted Falz with both my characters on a 250% booster. So 58 boosted Elders w/ 250% so far with no 11*.)

Quote Originally Posted by HaxMega View Post
    Yea, although the drop records suggest that the item rate is the same between boosted Falz and normal Falz though. Maybe it's just more people using boosters. (Even though I did every single boosted Falz with both my characters on a 250% booster. So 58 boosted Elders w/ 250% so far with no 11*.)
    I only got mine during the rare drop boost day, using all boost tickets i have (250%+100% triboost)

Was running Amduscia TA/VH and my mag killed a Sadinian after the battle was over fml

so after (Now) 38 normal/boosted falzs in arow using 250%+ boosters without anything of worth (Slot unit is the best drop outta all of those) the game goes and trolls me by dropping a Vraolet Zero in the first ruins quest (Without boosters at all), then two days later dropping a Spike Slugger.... yay?