Page 64 of 576 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465666774114164564 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Yes, I agree. Braver feels like it has a horribly lackluster set of attacks. I've been spamming Sakura End with Katanas, and Master Shoot / Kamikaze Arrow with bows, and that's about it. Unlike other weapons which are just spam 1 PA all day everyday, these PAs are not highly effective imo (although Shoot is pretty good for single target DPS).

I'm not liking how Braver is fleshed out at all. Combat Finish can only be used once every 90 seconds, and Rapid Shoot is just a PP Regeneration device which can only be used once every 90 seconds (lol). Other times, I feel like I'm really subpar, considering Sakura has low range, the good AoE is hilariously weak (although I use it to knock things over), and Bow isn't good at any sort of AoE from what I can tell (Gravity Point can gather but... eh).

But anyway, I'm not impressed with Braver at all. Feels like more flash than substance.
    I agree to an extent.. Braver for me is the most fun i've had playing this game.

I'm usually too busy flitting about, switching to and from different PA sets while waiting for katana combat and gear to notice how subpar the PA's really are. I just feel more engaged in combat, destoying all in mah path. 8D....

I normally don't even notice the 90 seconds that go by while doing all of that~

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    yeah yeah

katana gear
    yes, the only class where dex is a huge focus

also has the highest crit rate

which completely invalidates dex builds

sega.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post

sega.
    This might be good if, say, they added a skill where dex functions as an additional stat tacked onto your atk when calculating crit damage...

Call it Braver Crit. Exactly as ambiguous as Braver Mag, and also meant to make dex less useless compared to plain atk.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    I agree to an extent.. Braver for me is the most fun i've had playing this game.

I'm usually too busy flitting about, switching to and from different PA sets while waiting for katana combat and gear to notice how subpar the PA's really are. I just feel more engaged in combat, destoying all in mah path. 8D....

I normally don't even notice the 90 seconds that go by while doing all of that~
    I agree Braver is really fun, but I feel like I can progress better and get much more work done if I just use the allclass Hunter weapons as Braver/Hunter, lol. Maybe once there's a good affordable Katana out there (they're all like 50000000mil right now since Braver and Katanas are "the thing") it'll seem a bit better but idk.

Also yeah, I really don't like how Katana Gear works. Waiting for an attack to block is lame. Pretty nice for bosses, but doesn't really work too often outside of bosses imo because waiting for an attack is like waiting for Christmas because of how these enemies function.

I agree Braver is really fun, but I feel like I can progress better and get much more work done if I just use the allclass Hunter weapons as Braver/Hunter, lol. Maybe once there's a good affordable Katana out there (they're all like 50000000mil right now since Braver and Katanas are "the thing") it'll seem a bit better but idk.

Also yeah, I really don't like how Katana Gear works. Waiting for an attack to block is lame. Pretty nice for bosses, but doesn't really work too often outside of bosses imo because waiting for an attack is like waiting for Christmas because of how these enemies function.

LOOOOOOL ... I saw one at 315,000,000. No affixes or latent.

Yay for 2,000,000 9★ that can drop from AQ monster. (Cross Burst?? 8D)

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Really want the Rare PAs for katana and bows come faster, 3 for each.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post

sega.
    not really. crit and dex both do the same thing. they increase average damage. if you have crit then dex becomes less and less valuable per point. it's still worth having both since there is no such thing as 100% crit.

Rapid Shoot is just a PP Regeneration device which can only be used once every 90 seconds (lol).
    It more than triples your PP regen if you spec into it, as well as giving you a 15% damage boost, and it has 40% uptime if you use it on cooldown. Calling it "just a PP regeneration device" sells it a bit short.

Speaking of Rapid Shoot, does it take a good 10 seconds after using it for the burst shots to actually start happening for anyone else, or am I just using it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Idolon View Post
    Speaking of Rapid Shoot, does it take a good 10 seconds after using it for the burst shots to actually start happening for anyone else, or am I just using it wrong?
    you should charge up your first shot, then the shots after that are burst fire