Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Price Changes

Default Price Changes

With Daily Orders seemingly the new way to fund yourself in Episode 3; is it possible

that general pricing for items will change over time or will it just be the same over

priced items?
    Two In Harmony Surpasses One In Perfection...

Quote Originally Posted by ZeekTheSweet View Post
    With Daily Orders seemingly the new way to fund yourself in Episode 3; is it possible

that general pricing for items will change over time or will it just be the same over

priced items?
    I haven't analyzed it thoroughly, but episode 3 changes seem to result in larger amount of meseta entering economy, causing inevitable inflation.

Which means if you want sth,buy it while you still can.

I don't see it as more money entering the market, if you do full daily TA, you earn about 1.2 million meseta daily back then, currently, it's daily CO of about...500k, compared to 600k Daily TA if you just do VH+SH.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I don't see it as more money entering the market, if you do full daily TA, you earn about 1.2 million meseta daily back then, currently, it's daily CO of about...500k, compared to 600k Daily TA if you just do VH+SH.
    But that's not counting the XQ orders which also brings in 1.2m+ per character. Most people have at least 2 while some have more. I have 4 with teammates having similar even up to 10 characters. It's difficult to tell right now specially with the grind/affix boost in just a few days.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    But that's not counting the XQ orders which also brings in 1.2m+ per character. Most people have at least 2 while some have more. I have 4 with teammates having similar even up to 10 characters. It's difficult to tell right now specially with the grind/affix boost in just a few days.
    But that's a weekly quest, unlike Daily TA in the past, which can also be done on different character for 1.2 mil daily.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Honestly with how harsh the money sinks have been lately I doubt prices will change.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    But that's a weekly quest, unlike Daily TA in the past, which can also be done on different character for 1.2 mil daily.
    Well aware of that, just pointing out that it's also a very large amount of meseta source entering the economy as well that is worth noting.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    I question the sanity of people with 10 characters.

I think making money is about equal to how it was before, but much more enjoyable and takes much longer. I love the change.

A lot of people seem to keep saying that stuff will inflate, though.

I'm actually enjoying the change because I hardly ever ran TA's in the first place, so the larger variety of ways to earn meseta is rather nice.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter