Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: B-20 reputation

Default B-20 reputation

Hey guys;

I've been seeing around on mumtiple occasions that B-20 ( probably ship 2) has a bad reputation.

Why so?

Most of the english players from B-20 say the most outlandish shit on daily basis... and most of them suck ass in general at this game.

Sturgeon's Law.

A large chunk of the english community congregates there. Many people who would go to a specific block just to meet other english players tend to be the types who aren't as knowledgeable about the japanese side of things, which by extension makes them less knowledgeable about the game in general.

That's not to say that everyone on B-20 are terrible, just that the people who are would be more likely to go to b-20 for the same reason people go to Ship 2 in the first place.

I've always been unsure as to why B-20 has any reputation whatsoever outside of having a bunch of scrubs playing on it. I hear that people there never shutup, but all I have ever noted while being there is that the people have the personalities of NPC's and don't really say much of anything, it's just a bunch of harmless pixels sitting around for the most part.
    U mod me it's yo azz

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqlou Swig KING View Post
    I've always been unsure as to why B-20 has any reputation whatsoever outside of having a bunch of scrubs playing on it. I hear that people there never shutup, but all I have ever noted while being there is that the people have the personalities of NPC's and don't really say much of anything, it's just a bunch of harmless pixels sitting around for the most part.
    People get plenty talkative around peak time.

What people don't know is that the JP players have a hang out block too. b-201. :P

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

This,

Just avoid B-20 for EMQ's and they ain't yo problem. 1-5 reddit personality people =/= the whole block being full of retarded trolls. These guys have less personality than a jp player that doesn't know english who communicates with you through dance emotes. On top of simply being afk 90% of the time.
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Sep 4, 2014 at 02:23 AM.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I don't consider a total of 15 people out of 100 chatting to be talkative. Then again, I actually respond to people who speak in lobbies and don't just awkwardly run off or say "o.o", so the subjectivity of whats considered talkative could be an issue here.
    U mod me it's yo azz

I don't consider a total of 15 people out of 100 chatting to be talkative. Then again, I actually respond to people who speak in lobbies and don't just awkwardly run off or say "o.o", so the subjectivity of whats considered talkative could be an issue here.
    Well I meant relatively. You rarely see people actually having actual conversations on other blocks at all. (or at least thats how it used to be)

Still I think the whole reputation it has is from early on when all the annoying people hung out spamming SAs and annoying the heck out of everyone. Between the age of the game and the ISP issues recently there's less english players. The ones who didn't bother using a proxy are probably the same ones who only logged on to talk to people anyway.

Or something.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I personally avoid B-20. It use to be a decent block, but once everyone got tired of waiting for the never release of PSo2 West, they moved on to the JP version. So now, you got all these new players who don't know anything thinking a Blue Katana is a good weapon.

Because when you try to EQ with them most of the time it was time you regretted if you're used to actually doing well.

B20 is only good for a chatroom with EN players outside your team.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat