Unhappy PSO2 Tweaker - English patch

Hello guy i've just join the PSO2 adventure "YEAH HURRAY CONGRATS! " but i have a problem. First of all yes i admit that i can't speak japanese sorry... but i wanted to play so bad that i saw i could patch the game in english with PSO2 Tweaker.
    I've use to patch "English Patch, English Story Patch and another one". Now i start no problem except for the initial contract everything is in english but when i start the game and land on the first planet, the full tutorial is in JP so i'm like... WHY!!!!!!
    I don't understand a single thing "except how to shot and what's look like a fast action trigger". So if someone have an idea of how i can fully translate thhe tutorial i would be very happy i don't want to play on SAE since most people say it's crappy
    "don't know why ". So if you have any advice don't hesitate or it kinda sound i'll drop the game since i can't fully enjoy it .

Quote Originally Posted by Jorudenu View Post
    Hello guy i've just join the PSO2 adventure "YEAH HURRAY CONGRATS! " but i have a problem. First of all yes i admit that i can't speak japanese sorry... but i wanted to play so bad that i saw i could patch the game in english with PSO2 Tweaker.
    I've use to patch "English Patch, English Story Patch and another one". Now i start no problem except for the initial contract everything is in english but when i start the game and land on the first planet, the full tutorial is in JP so i'm like... WHY!!!!!!
    I don't understand a single thing "except how to shot and what's look like a fast action trigger". So if someone have an idea of how i can fully translate thhe tutorial i would be very happy i don't want to play on SAE since most people say it's crappy
    "don't know why ". So if you have any advice don't hesitate or it kinda sound i'll drop the game since i can't fully enjoy it .
    I don't remeber if the tutorial is translated or not.
    Due to constant changes SEGA keeps doing to the text (and how the data is handles), things that were previously translated on the previous versions won't be now. That's not to say that the turotial is such a case (maybe it is). However, you can try to restore the original JP files (undo the patches) and patch again. See if that works.
    "The game is still delayed. SEGA is currently working on bringing PSO2 to the West and will update as soon as we know more." -Sega.

Thx for the tips saddly it doesn't work and to be honnest i'm on the ship now and like it was on the initial planet, tutorial is 80% vs 20% translated and a bit of the story.
    It's very hard to enjoy when you're just smashing the left click to skip or look at the picture to guess what the heck they're talking about

Update #1: Almost everything under level 20 right now is in JP except a few conversation with some NPC. Guy please help me !!!!

Update #2: Now i'm almost 30 and it's terrible, let's say it's 40% EN to 60% JP. :'(

Update #3: I've put the game on hold and i'm downloading right now the SAE version of the game. Most of the tutorial quest till LVL 30 "ex: Jean and other Arks", main quest and a lot
    of item description are in JP and saddly i can't understand what the heck they're talking about and i have to watch youtube video part by part to follow what i'm doing. The gameplay isn't
    hard to understand, but i'm skipping so much content because it's not translated that for me it doesn't worth the time i put on it and to give you an idea i'm at 26h in 3days. I really love
    PSO2, but for the moment i can't catch the vibe even if i feel on A LOT of english player on ship 2.

If you have any news or other tips "i've re-install the game twice. From the PSO2 Tweaker, from the website arks-layer.com/, i've delete the english patch and re-download it... idk what
    to do and i'm a bit tired .

Hope for some help to get back on the track .
    Last edited by Jorudenu; Jul 21, 2015 at 10:19 PM.

i am only getting a partial translation of the story for some reason some things aren't translated and some things are. Like the opening sequence when you star a new character the opening video is not translated and most of the starting dialog boxes but after when your starting partner talks its translated as well as all dialog of all the other charters that show up but every time the girl talks in the dialog box that show up on the upper right part of the scream its not as well as other random parts
    Last edited by Cujo04; Feb 6, 2016 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo04 View Post
    i am only getting a partial translation of the story for some reason some things aren't translated and some things are. Like the opening sequence when you star a new character the opening video is not translated and most of the starting dialog boxes but after when your starting partner talks its translated as well as all dialog of all the other charters that show up but every time the girl talks in the dialog box that show up on the upper right part of the scream its not as well as other random parts
    Episode 4 just released a couple of weeks ago, and this changed a lot of the initial scenes; here's a quick breakdown of the state of story translation:

Untranslated:

• Opening Movie
    • Story cutscenes with Sierra
    • Storyboard nodes
    • Episode 4 Chapter 1
    • Tutorial windows
    • Most NPC field chatter

Translated:

• Tutorial mission story cutscenes
    • Episode 1-3 Chapters*
    • Matterboard nodes (up to MB3-4)*

*There are some scenes that are untranslated due to file moving breaking the translation.

Ok i see so after episode 4 was released they changed a lot of the translations for the opening cut seen and dialog afterword and is currently being re translated that helps to answer my questions thanks a lot cant wait for it to finish picked a akward time to start playing is all lol. any idea on where i can go to see what the game story and so on was like before the changes?

And i know this is not exactly the right place to put this if anyone wants go play and give me some starter tips i would be grateful
    Last edited by Dragwind; Feb 7, 2016 at 04:57 PM. Reason: merged double post

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo04 View Post
    Ok i see so after episode 4 was released they changed a lot of the translations for the opening cut seen and dialog afterword and is currently being re translated that helps to answer my questions thanks a lot cant wait for it to finish picked a akward time to start playing is all lol. any idea on where i can go to see what the game story and so on was like before the changes?
    You can switch over to Ep1-3 from the Character Select screen, though I think you need to complete a few Storyboard nodes before the option will unlock.

OK will try that thanks