Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Updated my post with working links. The project creator stopped development randomly for personal reasons... Oops!

@timesyndicate -- I will explore 3 button binding fixes, I feel It'd be exactly the same, you'd just have to make sure whatever RT is doing in three button settings is also disabled in-game. The options are both separate, so you should have to do the setup again. I'm not certain though. I will explore it when I get a chance soon.

@Beanor -- Updated the antimicro links if you want to explore it still. Yes, the drivers are a nightmare. The only thing I can really suggest is to uninstall them, restart, and get them downloaded again. AFAIK, there is no way to get the inputs to work correctly within PSO2 using the Wireless Receiver. My controller is read in-game but the RT is stuck. My guide is the only solution I've found around that so far.
    Last edited by noobcombo; May 5, 2016 at 04:38 AM.

Microsoft has compatibility drivers for use with the wireless adapter on the Microsoft Catalog website.

Http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/...e%20controller

You will need to use IE to access the site.

Update:

Great News! I tested the latest Windows Insider builds and they include updated drivers for the wireless adapter and controller that allow them to work properly. I did find that I had to click reset all in settings then recalibrate the controller, other wise I would have stick drift but once that was finished it was smooth sailing.

Presumably this also fixes this issue in other games as well.

IMG_0012.jpg
    Last edited by JoelSchmidt; Jul 20, 2016 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoelSchmidt View Post
    Update:

Great News! I tested the latest Windows Insider build and it includes drivers for the controller that allow it to work properly in PSO2. I did find that I had to click reset all in settings then recalibrate the controller, other wise I would have stick drift but once that was finished it was smooth sailing.

Presumably this also fixes this issue in other games as well.

IMG_0012.jpg
    Hey, just wondering if you know if the driver is compatible with either the wireless adaptor or chatpad for the Xbox One controller. As far as I can tell, neither accessory worked with the older "compatibility" drivers, but I'm really hoping for an Xbox One controller that I can use with PSO2 that allows me to use my chatpad (which works MAGNIFICENTLY with the new driver, but I get the "stuck trigger" issue along with it ).

Edit: Just noticed your screenshot says "wireless controller" -- exciting!!

Edit 2: Holy crap, the controller works flawlessly WITH a chatpad attached! I'll no longer have to lean slightly forward to type!
    Last edited by Yamishi; Jul 20, 2016 at 07:52 PM.

The wireless adapter works correctly with the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary update. I don't have a chatpad (although maybe I should if it works with PSO2), so I don't know, I assume it also works.