Unhappy Register process not working anymore

So i was making an account normally for the game and when i complete all the kanji thing and show me the info, i click to next and it appears this

お客様の環境からはご利用できません。
    Then i refresh the whole link of register account and again
    お客様の環境からはご利用できません。
    what is happening? what can i do?

My friend was having this problem too, I don't know what's causing it, but if anyone has a solutions let us know.

All I could do to test this is log in into my own ID on two Sega's sites, and it worked.

The "environment" that the error message complains about can mean things like your time zone or locale on your PC, your IP, or maybe something else. But I don't know what's wrong exactly.

use the VPN that's what I did for the JP and it went right on by
    OVER THE RAINBOW UNDER THE MOON....THE CAT POPS OUT AND BUCK SHOTS AT YOU!!!

Not to hijack the thread, but i'm having issues registering too. I have a sega ID and have no problems logging into the sega site with my ID, but when i try to register on PSO2 i get this message in Japanese "We can get the network has been very crowded. Please try again later." I've been trying for two days now.
    Would it be possible or necessary to use a VPN to try and register? Or am i just SOL until the traffic slows down?
    Thanks for any help.

*Just an update. I was finally able to get PSO2 registered using ZenMate*
    Last edited by sbaker112479; Jan 29, 2016 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sbaker112479 View Post
    Not to hijack the thread, but i'm having issues registering too. I have a sega ID and have no problems logging into the sega site with my ID, but when i try to register on PSO2 i get this message in Japanese "We can get the network has been very crowded. Please try again later." I've been trying for two days now.
    Would it be possible or necessary to use a VPN to try and register? Or am i just SOL until the traffic slows down?
    Thanks for any help.
    earlier I was experiencing some lag then a disconnect after trying to relog back in the game it just stayed on my character....really idk what to do on this point but I will try to see what to do on there
    OVER THE RAINBOW UNDER THE MOON....THE CAT POPS OUT AND BUCK SHOTS AT YOU!!!

i had this problem as well but i was able to fix it by going to the phantasy star website and manually accepting the terms of use from there.

I fought this same problem all day yesterday. I found a solution to fix it but since I have less then 10 posts I am unable to give you the links to it. So I will type it out the best that I can.

1. Go to the Arks Layer site and add the chrome extension listed under the signup guide page.

2. Go to youtube look up "[UPDATED 2015] Phantasy Star Online 2: Registration and Installation Tutorial" by HoodieTV, should be the top video. Follow that on how to setup a vpn and then access the sega site from there.