Shikigami Weapon (Lvl-91) ShiroiRen's Avatar

Angry Retarded Errors: From "PSO2.exe has DIED!" to ER-1015

Okay sorry if this was around already but I'm not happy right now and it's a retarded chain of errors one after another like in a row this time.

First off, some reason the game doesn't open from the regular launcher anymore without "cannot connect!" even if VPN is used so I had to delete that shortcut and use the Tweaker just to update/play the game. It keeps giving off "Error 12002" and refuses to connect even after being uninstalled and reinstalled and even after Avast was removed!

As if that wasn't bad enough, every 20 seconds to 2 minutes there's a constant "PSO2.exe has died!" which is getting under my skin now. It started all the way back since september 17 of '15, and persists today. Usually I crack my head like a bloody egg on the desk trying to be persistent to get it back running again and after it does this bullshit about at least 3 to 5 times in a row, it'll eventually give up and I can finally play normally (with some stupid Er-630's every now and then from nowhere) but if I have to close the game out, it all keeps coming back like a bad date and Ex-Boyfriend.

This time today however was its worst; it lasted over 12 times like NON-STOP at an even faster failure rate. Next thing the Tweaker opens and acts like it tosses in 4 update files and now it's bringing a fake "ER-1015" error every time I even come close to opening the game at 0.5 seconds. I deleted the infected tweaker and installed a new one but it's still doing this all of a sudden. What the hell is going on?

I do remember this little bullshit error was the bane of a lot of players before and now it's back from hell again. How do I get rid of ALL these fake errors breaking the game?
    Last edited by ShiroiRen; Feb 1, 2016 at 03:32 AM.

I see no ones answered you'r problem othere. I would use that one thread up for need help your Problems. But I see no one used it a while and jumping to 50 different post again to try find something getting old. anyway hope you have good luck. I just deleted everthing off my pc and started all over again. 70+GB DL. its going to be along boring day.

I don't know what ER-1015 is, but I know NP-1015 was due to outdated Item Patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    NP1015 - Invalid checksum

This is usually caused by an out-of-date item patch. If you're getting this during maintenance, it *should* be fixed by the time the servers come back up.
    Update those if you haven't already.

Error 12002 basically means that you've lost or dropped connection with the server. I'm no expert at this, but you can try opening ports 12000 - 12999 both UCP and TCP and PRAY that works. (But don't take my word for it, I've never had to use it. I got the idea from this thread.)