Default PS3 Controller complications

Until the recent installation of Episode 4, I have been able to play PSO2 well without any outside programs until the release of Dark Falz Double. I then took a break for a couple months and came back today only to realize my controller is making erroneous commands such as making me run in circles. So then I then proceeded to calibrate my controller and got this:

gyazo.com/e25599fd3d36a528ac8cffd96a9cec52

This is what the calibration screen looks like for both joysticks at default position in Analog Mode.

I proceeded to utilize the internet to reinstall my controller believing that it was broken and ultimately destroy the controller with steroid rage and went out to buy a new one.

I came across this post:

pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232032

Although, the issue was addressed correctly, the problem was not solved.

My PS3 controller is wired and through the method mentioned in the link was somewhat solved for the left analog stick, it did not solve the issue with the L2 and R2 not being "buttons" and is now interpreted to be the left/up and right/down camera movement buttons respectively while at the same time, the right analog stick is completely undetectable outside of calibration.

In the meantime, I would like some input on a 3rd party programs I can possibly use to alleviate the situation but as far as I've seen most programs support Xbox controllers, not PS3 specifically.

If you are using joylite driver, try to switch to this. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpTo...erver-Reloaded not sure if it will fix your problem, but this upgrade will be good for you anyway.