Default Beginning/Tutorials go back and forth from EN/JP

The title pretty much sums this up, but. I've ran the patches for English/Large/Story fully and I'm fresh in the game. I don't know if you can skip to Ep.4 but I think I'm on Ep.3. Should be anyways. I don't know if it's supposed to be this way or not, but. Not everything is fully translated into English. I can understand that there's a lot of text/information and it takes a large amount of effort/time to completely convert but before I write it off as that I figured I'd come here to ask. The buttons, mostly, are in EN. Like when you start up the game and agree to ToS and everything after that but when I actually start playing the game, the cut scenes switch from EN to JP. Some of them are in EN and then some aren't. The tutorials are in JP mostly. I understand the images are just that, images, so I don't believe those are supposed to be in EN but the text below everything is in JP. Everything as far as the items go, are in JP as well. That goes for weapons, armor, mags, and any other item. I'm not sure if it's just the start of the game and then more is translated the further I play into it or not. Do I need to go thru the process and reinstall everything?

The opening scene is new, so it is untranslated. The tutorial mission story scenes are from Ep1, so they are translated. The tutorial windows are new since it is revamped, so again they are untranslated. As for items, you need to hit the plugins button in the Tweaker to enable the item translation.

I enabled the plugins for the items and I understand the tutorial windows are new so they won't be so my only issue is that the story scenes are only partly translated. For instance, going thru the Story Board and going to the scenes to where you meet up with characters and talk with them, those aren't translated and neither is any of the dialogue when talking to the blonde haired woman(forgot name) to progress further.

Storyboard is Ep4, thus new. Don't expect it to be translated for a while.

Ohhh okay. Makes sense then. Appreciate the help.