Default "pso2.exe has stopped" PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hey guys! I'm having a bit of a problem right now, when i start pso2 through the tweaker everything works fine, but about maybe 10 minutes into a mission "pso2.exe stopped working" comes up and the game closes.
    So far i have done:
    -reinstalled game
    -reinstalled tweaker
    -updated drivers
    -troubleshooted on both tweaker and actual client
    -restored default setting

I am running out of ideas and i can use some help. I saw a thread where they said they said "nvidia settings for the game to "application controlled'" but I personally don't know how to go about that. Please help!!

My system specs are as follows:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 965M
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
    Memory: 8.00 GB RAM (7.95 usable)
    Current resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz
    Driver version: 359.00
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Home

If any of you know how to fix it that would be much appreciated!!
    P.S. I may need a step by step process lol, not to tech savvy in the pc world yet

You can try some of the suggestions here.

Sorry for such a late response, but I got it to work lol, psoworld wasn't letting me log on for the longest time

got the same problem when doing the final boss fight for episode 2-5. Game-guard will crash just before the fight with Luthar abord the mother-ship. Cannot complte this quest because the cut-scene before luther will not run and immidetly crashes the gamguard. everthing else seems to work fine.

Shikigami Weapon (Lvl-91) ShiroiRen's Avatar

Unhappy

Phfft, you're not the only one with the retarded "pso2.exe has died!" spam going on. Hell, I just open the game for about 2 seconds to minutes and it dies like Freddy Kruger killed it without warning. About two nights ago, this happened over like, 21 times in a row non-stop. I don't even have to be in a quest or anything, not even log in, just go to the bathroom or deal with pesky parents and "BOOM!" it self-destructs.

Also Win-10 user here. Win-8.1 did it in a rare moment too but this is gone over the boarder now. Like, less chance of a 630, but then this happens every freaking time I open the game now. It never did this before till after Sept.17 of '15 and never stopped doing it ever since. I'm seriously hoping the PS4 version comes out soon because I am about to throw this Crash Clown PC out the top of an office window and it's making it impossible to play with friends or teammates. Similar to my topic which was unanswered till about a week later or longer by at least 2 people, this also bought up a chain-link of error after error, worsening its own condition up to where I can't even open the game anymore at all. Be careful not to end up like me on that one... (and speaking of that, it JUST did it this morning just about a few seconds ago again hence right now for the 5th time I'm complaining about it, having to scout every topic I see about this till I can find out how ANYONE if ever destroyed this "exe.death" virus from destroying PSO2.

this "exe failure" problem will rip your game apart! Be careful not to let it get too consecutive! You have been warned! I now have to sit a retarded 4 hours penalty out for the entire thing just to reinstall (if even) from scrap as it destroyed itself completely.