Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

I swear the AA doesn't even work on the log on screen.
    I always log on and think it's broken, but when I get in game, it seems that AA is still on
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee

Quote Originally Posted by GrimJaw_Jaggerjack View Post
    Did you try the different AA methods? Try using supersampling... or combined AA..
    For some reason MultiSampling doesnt work for me.. but yeah supersampling and combined works fine.
    It was worth a try but it didn't work (for me, at least).

Quote Originally Posted by Tekershee View Post
    I swear the AA doesn't even work on the log on screen.
    I always log on and think it's broken, but when I get in game, it seems that AA is still on
    I tried logging in too but it looks the same in-game.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Sweetness. It works for me, after I switched to the 185.20 beta. (Before it would only work if I set it to fullscreen or set my desktop resolution to the same res as the game). Happy.

Talking

To anyone using windows 7 and got psu working if you don't mind playing psu full screen anti-aliasing compatibility to 0x43 seems to work XD. trying to find the number that works windowed. Thought I let people know.

Chris

theres not one for radeon?

I made an ATI guide for anyone like me not using Nvidia
    Here's the guide
    Last edited by Volcompat321; Jun 1, 2009 at 08:34 AM.

I got mine to work! Thanks for posting this. I just wish it would work in windowed mode. Cause, I use skype/ventrilo, or other programs in the background, and I like to change music, or whatever which requires me alt-tabbing. So, this is kinda bittersweet... Also, my monitors native resolution is 1680x1050 and anyone with an LCD monitor knows that if it's not in it max settings it looks a little faded/blurry. Anyways. I'll prolly play with it like this fot a while, and see if they ever get it to force in windowed.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k.../AABitches.jpg
    Last edited by Sinne; Jul 9, 2009 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Put a link for better quality than the thumbnail I put earlier.
    Why do 4 out of 5 Techers have the reaction of 4 to 5 business days when it comes to healing the group? It's not that hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinne View Post
    Anyways. I'll prolly play with it like this fot a while, and see if they ever get it to force in windowed.
    Works fine in windows mode for me.

Tested and working: Beta build of nHancer (http://forum.nhancer.com/showpost.ph...2&postcount=18) with the latest WHQL forceware (190.62) and AA Compatibility 0x80000243
    Last edited by FOnewearl-Lina; Aug 26, 2009 at 10:33 AM.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

So i was able to make anti-aliasing work, without any transparency blackyness. one tiny little problem though....even though the rest of the game looks much better, with no jaggy lines, the weapon graphics look HORRIBLE. Just, plain, awful. like someone made them in MS paint. i would post a screenshot, but for right now, the servers are down for maintenance. if anyone has any idea what im doing wrong, it would be great. i set my nvcpl and the beta version of nhancer exactly as lina said to. heres my system specs

intel core duo 3.0 ghz
    6 gigs of ram
    nvidia 9800gt with 512mb of ddr3
    realtek hd audio sound card

Sort of got it working characters etc look great but the weapons look all blocky, Im using same settings as first post, i tried adding the transparancy options no change.

Geforce GX280
    Win 7
    4Gb Ram

Here is some screenshots.

Spoiler!