Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default After Ep 4 Update, odd texture bug

So odd texture bug on my MacBook.

I turned it off now, so I'll have to get a screenshot tomorrow or something.

With shaders on, on some textures or foliage there is an odd blue or white outline that makes them look like a box.

I have checked files, redownloaded files, and even wiped it clean and tried fresh and same issue.

This is not an issue if Shaders are set to "simple."

Macbook 2009
    Intel Core 2 Duo
    Geforce 9400 M
    4gb ddr2
    Windows 10 Pro

Works fine on my desktop at least. I take my Macbook with me to work to get some hunting in on slow times.

同志站开,我们正在处理这些帝国主义走狗 。 BlackAlphaG's Avatar

You mean this? Because (and I haven't tried it yet) it may require you to redownload the game, unless a file check can fix it. Other than looking super ugly, it doesn't seem to have broken anything.

EDIT- Oh, I guess you redownloaded already? Dunno then, I haven't fixed it myself yet either.

That's it exactly! It only happens when shaders are enabled. Tried everything.

Did you update your drivers for your graphics card? I haven't, but it's worth a shot.

Been on the same driver version for nvidia, plus my gpu is in legacy so there are no actual changes for it.

It's only been since the new update, so I'm thinking how it calculates shader effects changed on certain render paths(nv1x/g9x based for example).

Might have to do with the new settings coming in April? Who knows. My bet is it randomly just fixes itself one day.

What's the settings update coming in April? Looked but didn't find anything.

Im having the same problem here on old GeForce GTX card, and same situation as u guys. Did everything but nothing changed, i just hope SEGA realizes this and fix this one day.

Btw, the one coming in April is the Tier 6 graphic.

What do you have your ai settings in the nvidia control panel? I haven't tried that yet.

Nothing in there helps anyway, i tried sliding the bar from "Performance" to "Quality", even let the application decides but nothing changed.

Did you try delete the whole game and redownload again? I intended to do that but too much hassle (if that doesn't work too)...