Default Keyboard Glitches and Spinning x.x

So, in theory, I've downloaded PSO2 tweaker checked the boxes and checked for errors and things like that. I originally wanted to play on my PS4 controller but I could not get that to work so I set it up to keyboard and mouse lay out because I am recently new to this game. Now, when I was creating my char, the camera would suddenly drop and I would have to reenter the custimataztion screen but I could really care less for that fix. The true fix is that I cannot even get the game to run right, but the issue I truly care about is when I'm starting the game. So when I start and get the tutorial screen for moving, every time I hit wasd it would not let me move. instead It would open the chat box and would automatically type what I was saying in the chat box. And then after awhile the camera would just swing swing swing and spin around making me sick because it would just keep going around my camera and I do not like that. So my friend told me to turn off my ps4 controller which I swear I changed the settings to mouse and keyboard when I could not set up my PS4 controller and reset it again. that fix did not help and I would still get the same problem. Also, I would try to go into the option menu and remap the controls into wasd again to see if that would fix it and to no avail. I do have a youtube video of the error. I will be waiting for a response but I might be asleep because its been a long week. If you need more info I will supply it when I get back. I have checked and made sure the files of the game were not corrupt through trouble shooting it and things of that nature and those did not work either. [ Sorry for the no music either. I didn't feel like getting my actual recording system so it is has none of the cool in game tunes. Well, I had a video of it but it won't let me post it due to the post limit. youtube.com/watch?v=JAgo2BK-VF4&feature= Just add youtu.be at the end
    Last edited by LordDelte; Jan 30, 2016 at 11:42 PM.

You are in direct chat mode; to toggle it, hit "ScrLk." As for your mouse, try lowering your DPI settings.

Yep, that was the issue. I'm so dumb at times. Thanks for the help!