Default Can't get to the title screen anymore after maintenance

So I'm having an issue loading the game now...my screen goes black and won't load after the SEGA sign in the intro (right before the title screen). I haven't played since the maintenance. Any ideas?

I know my tweaker is outdated but it hasn't stopped me from playing before..whenever i agree to the changes it seems to work, but then the next time it still says I havent downloaded version 3.7. I don't think that is the issue. Please help!

Run a file check, preferably using both the tweaker and the official launcher to completely cover your bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Run a file check, preferably using both the tweaker and the official launcher to completely cover your bases.
    Can you tell me how I do this?

Using the Tweaker, either hit "Check for PSO2 update" without (new method), or go into Troubleshooting and pick "Check for Old/Missing Files." With the official launcher, hit the third button down. Also, make sure that if you are using the Story Patch, you restore the backup first.

Using the Tweaker, either hit "Check for PSO2 update" without (new method), or go into Troubleshooting and pick "Check for Old/Missing Files." With the official launcher, hit the third button down. Also, make sure that if you are using the Story Patch, you restore the backup first.
    Is the story patch in the tweaker circle button?

Where is the official launcher found? I'm only aware of the where my tweaker is at the moment...maybe in the PSO2 folder? Or is it on a website?

So I checkedfor PSO2 update without new method...and now it's loading all in japanese...any advice on the next step?
    Last edited by Nasshu; Feb 3, 2016 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasshu View Post
    Is the story patch in the tweaker circle button?

Where is the official launcher found? I'm only aware of the where my tweaker is at the moment...maybe in the PSO2 folder? Or is it on a website?

So I checkedfor PSO2 update without new method...and now it's loading all in japanese...any advice on the next step?
    Official launcher is in the pso2_bin. After any update or file check, you need to reinstall the EN patch.

Official launcher is in the pso2_bin. After any update or file check, you need to reinstall the EN patch.
    Ok Thanks. Does that include the ordinary "English Patch"? I already did "English large files" and "English story patch (new method)"?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasshu View Post
    Ok Thanks. Does that include the ordinary "English Patch"? I already did "English large files" and "English story patch (new method)"?

Thank you!
    Yes, all English patches have to be reinstalled after an update or file check.

Yes, all English patches have to be reinstalled after an update or file check.
    this advice worked, thank you. I did not have to go through the launcher at all, all i did was hit "Check for PSO2 update" without (new method) then do the 3 patches.