Default Losing Keyboard & Mouse Controls

Hi can any one help? I can play PSO2 (with English Patch) with no issues except when I begin an emergency quest and enter the room to jump down to begin quest I lose virtually all keyboard controls except screenshot and Alt+F4 to exit the game and the mouse only lets me look around none of the buttons work. Pretty annoyed I cannot do these missions and its the only time this happens rest of the missions I've played do not have this problem. Played lots of EQ's long time ago and never had this issue either but since coming back on to play as realizing English version will prob never happen I'm now getting this issue.
    If anyone could help me resolve this it would be great
    Thanks
    Shimon.

N big respect for the English patch and especially the Story Patch, kudos on the work and those involved!

Hi Aida, I'm using the 3/12/2014 patch from Arks Layer : http://arks-layer.com/story.php
    Had trouble with the Tweaker as it fails extract any of the patches (English, Large Files and Story Patch) did manual extraction and all appear to be working also get item translation. Just seem to have issue when doing an EQ - saw a similar post on losing controls that advised to fully remove the Story Patch but as Teaker isn't recognizing it can't uninstall via that. If I do an update via main launcher will that remove all localized patches?
    Thanks in advance.
    Shimon.