Thread: Why so lag ~.~

Unhappy Why so lag ~.~

After mantenance and updating yesterday, my PSO2 is really lag and cant even login. Always get disconnect after 5-10mins....never happen before since I played. My Ping to Tokyo just 90-91 ~.~"

Any1 get same problem???

Hope this will fix, i cant play since yesterday....
    Last edited by shoukanou; Mar 27, 2014 at 06:34 AM.

what is your Ping to Space??? 9001?

pso2 games client just download large files video on that time, also happen on 28/4/14 so you cant do anything except dl these video files frm friends you know and put inside win32 of pso2 folder. if not you be having lag and somemore cpu reach 99%

I've been having sporadic lag/latency issues as well since the last patch and in all of the time I have played I have rarely disconnected or had any issues other than the usual FPS drag at times. I'm not sure what the issue could be but I really hope it's related to the extended maintenance they are having tonight to do server adjustments. It's not the exact same problem as I can login but it is something that just started happening recently. Sometimes enemies will take longer to appear and models (npc which has never happened before) longer than usual to appear and my game has disconnected after some story events.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here