Thread: Late Intro

Default Late Intro

Hi all. I joined awhile ago and have been posting in the PSO2 section sometimes... but figured I may as well introduce myself properly here.

I am 24(as of this post), half Japanese and Chinese-American, and usually living in the Bay Area of California, but sometimes go back to Okinawa to stay with mom's family. Have never been to China, but would be nice to visit at least once.
    I am really short in real life, like 4'11", so sometimes I get mistaken as ~14.

I'm really into yaoi/BL, but I am sure that's unpopular here or makes people insecure, so I won't go into detail here. I am also strongly feminist, but not the kind that wants women to power over men... just equality and fairness(in both positive and negative aspects which don't exist today).
    I also really like Yuki Kajiura's music. All of it including Kalafina and FictionJunction. I guess I am not too picky about genres, but I don't like dub-step, hip-hop, rap, or Disney music(I explain below).
    I am very into fashion as well. Especially video game, fantasy, sci-fi, oriental, punk/gothic/sweet lolita fashion. I do cosplay sometimes at anime conventions or on Halloween, but lately haven't. I'm not a pro at it like some people, though, I just do it for fun.

I mainly spend my time playing games like PSO2, or just chatting with friends online. Sometimes I watch anime, but it's rare for me to find something new I like, besides what's coming this summer("fujoshi" anime).

I don't have a 'real' job, but I do make virtual 3D clothing online to sell, and that's pretty much how I afford anything. XD
    Used to work at the Disney store, but that was just during high school... may have been for the better since they played Hannah Montana nonstop there, along with my brother being obsessed with anything Disney and playing her music(among others) nonstop at home on full volume... Then High school Musical... Now he plays Frozen music nonstop.

I better stop before I go too off topic.
    If you ever want, feel free to talk to me if you ever see me in-game in PSO2, PM me, or whatever. Always looking to make new friends.
    Though I haven't seen anyone else on Ship 9 besides one person so far. xD
    I do have Skype, but don't give it out in public because I want to avoid bots.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

Late Hi!

Hope you have a good time around here, always nice to see some new faces. :3
    You already posted in the fashion thread so I guess you found a place for one of your interests already, hope to see some more of you there.
    We also ahve some music threads here if you ever feel like exploring the world of music further.

Besides that I think you will find everything you need around here.

Hi, and thanks.

I might post more in there once I get some more outfits. XD
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

(screenshot courtesy of Yoshiblue)

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

welcome!
    "Friends are like potatoes, when you eat them they die"