Default Black Screen with Cursor

So, I've been having a lot of trouble with PSO2 recently, as I had to factory reset my computer. and now i'm having this problem. Using the Tweaker, the game itself will start up, but i will get the sega logo and tht little clip that plays, but then I get a black screen. after a little bit the PSO2 cursor will come up, but i still can't do anything. If I press Enter it goes black again and then, the cursor appears after a little bit. I'm a little confused because I really want to play this game again. Can anyone help?
    Last edited by Dulia; Mar 21, 2015 at 08:15 PM.

Did you make sure to update your video drivers? Also, try running a file check, see if it works from vanilla, then install the patches one-by-one checking to see if the problem persists.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Did you make sure to update your video drivers? Also, try running a file check, see if it works from vanilla, then install the patches one-by-one checking to see if the problem persists.
    I have all my drivers updated, and the thing that's frustrating me the most right now is i have completely uninstalled the game, re installed it then tried playing it without any of the English patches, then adding them in one at a time but it always does the same thing. the black screen and mouse. I've never had this problem before though

Tweaker = Click on the orb and click on "Check for PSO2 updates" after installing the game.
    Original Launcher = Click on 3rd button from top after you done installing to do a full file check.

Did you try out those options after installing the game?

For that tweaker error, you can report it to Aida if you can since i dunno about it.

Also try messing with the graphics slider from 1 to 5 when starting up the game in options since i dunno what hardware you're running on, also you done all of your windows updates after factory restore?
    Last edited by Aeris; Apr 13, 2015 at 04:40 PM.