Default Problem with PSO2es

I've been trying to use PSO2es to buy AC but I keep getting an error that says "You cannot purchase AC without logging into your Google Account. Please confirm that you can connect to the Play store and try again".

I've tried this through bluestacks and on my phone and get the same error. My credit card is on my google account (although I've never used it to purchase any apps or anything like that before) and I am able to access the play store so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I'm not in the USA so maybe that has something to do with it? Although the fact that this works for the US at all I would think it would work whereever.

Have you set up the Google Wallet app?

Yeah, well I think so. I downloaded Google Wallet, it tells me to login, I do and I see my credit card on the payment option page.

you need to add an Google account to your device, can you get to:
    * Settings
    * Accounts
    * Add account
    * Google
    * Existing
    and add your Google account, if it not already added

You also need to get Google Play Store APK installed to have Google In-App Purchases support

Trying to give this another shot. I've got the feeling that theres just some simple thing I'm not doing that is screwing this all up. I have added my google account to my device. I can see my debit card there on the payment options page, I've checked and rechecked my information to make sure its all correct. I've even called Google Wallet support and they told me that this type of purchase SHOULD work for me.

I think it might be what you mentioned Alam. How do I check to see if in-app purchase support is working? Everytime I do a google search on the topic all I get are tutorials for developers to test in-app purchases before releasing apps.

I then try to search for "paid games" or something like that within the google play store, that gives pages and pages of free games/apps. I do a google search and find the specific name of a game thats not free and try to search for that on the play store but I can never find it.

hey guys i have this same issue atm i just discover this but i never had this issue before ....and i walys bought AC via pso-es? do you know whats going on ?

As of yesterday, it seems that Google has added some new security measures that prevent in-app purchases in apps that were installed via .apk rather than being downloaded through the Play Store. A work around has been found, just check the last few pages of this thread.

I can't use it anymore, what happened?
    In the past I downloaded the pso2es apk from arks-layer.com, installed it in memu and then downloaded/installed the game and just started it no sweat.
    Now that doesn't work anymore, when I install and start the PSO2es tweaker I cannot click any of the buttons and it tells me in read letters "cannot connect".

I've set exceptions for Memu in my firewall and my google play account is located in Japan and I've set the location of Memu in Tokyo.

I've never had this issue before but now there is nothing I can do to get PSO2es, the official download doesn't work either cause the google play store is broken or something, I get it instantly when I lick the download link in chrome, but then google won't let me down it cause I have no device, yet when I search the google play store in Memu it can't find the official PSO2es no matter what, only a bunch of unofficial other apps.