Default Installation problems

Oops, didn' t realize that there was a technical support sub-forum, so I postes this in the General sub-forum. Anyway, here's my doubt:

Hi

I am new to PSO2 and to this forum.
    Recently I tried to install the game using PSO2 Tweaker. After registering on SEGA ID I downloaded PSO2 Tweaker AMD installed it. After opening it, it asked me if I wanted to download the latst update. I said yes and it started scaning files. Obviously it found out that there was no installations and it downloaded 25 GB of files. After that, I intalled English files and story patches. Then I closed PSO2 Tweaker. Some time passed and I opened it again only to find out that it started downloading everything again.

What should I do, in order to preventiva it to download everything again and be able to play the game?

Thanks for reading my request and please answer soon.

Try launching the official launcher (pso2launcher.exe in your PHANTASYSTARONLINE2/pso2_bin folder), and let it patch from there either automatically or by pressing the third button down. If that works right, when you launch the tweaker, and it prompts you to update, pick no; then, go to Options, and hit "PSO2 Version override."

Thanks for helping; however, when I open the official launcher, all I get is an error message saying: I downloaded the latest version of the game and then restart.

I tried version override anyway since the game should already be installed and updated, however, instead of launching the game, a web page called nProtect GameGuard FAQ (I can't post the link yet) poped up.
    Then the tweaker opened a message saying that PSO2 hadn't launched yet, that that should be being caused by a GameGuard problem and that the tweaker would try to solve it. I clicked yes and the game launched. I was able to listen to the SEGA logo video but the window was black.
    How do I solve this?

Never mind, I managed to solve the problem by doing version override and checking for missing/old files.
    Thanks anyway