Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

stupid! because the girls didnt face any consequences but if it was the other way around....
    - [Playing Guitar] -
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CrackerCrums Check out my Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    I can imagine the storm now, hormone driven tweens saying they'd have loved to be in his shoes, older "men" saying he needs to man up (at 11, right), the people who find the previous two to be complete morons. The previous two then trying to somehow defend their positions.

Popcorn.gif material indeed.
    Scary accuracy you got there. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/400-c...vents/59318974

I gave up after 3 posts.
    Respekt.

Quote Originally Posted by Chukie sue View Post
    Scary accuracy you got there. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/400-c...vents/59318974

I gave up after 3 posts.
    I knew before clicking it it'd be a terrible idea and totally destroy my faith in humanity (for the thousandth time, before something else comes along and restores it again), but I clicked on it anyways.

HOMYGAWD PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

Let this have been the other way around... THIS A'int no small prank, they stripped by man butter ball naked!!!! No justice at all.
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)

Someone just had to pull up Gamefaqs. The forum you can always count on to be the most like Mos Eisley. Never will you see a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, in forum form. There are good helpful posts there, but they always get way overshadowed by the rest of the stuff. It's like all the people who love to troll by saying the most offensive stuff possible, go there. And sadly, they still think doing so is still funny.

Yep. If you want to keep your faith in humanity, don't try to find it in the red light district. Gamefaqs is such a district.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Someone just had to pull up Gamefaqs. The forum you can always count on to be the most like Mos Eisley. Never will you see a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, in forum form. There are good helpful posts there, but they always get way overshadowed by the rest of the stuff. It's like all the people who love to troll by saying the most offensive stuff possible, go there. And sadly, they still think doing so is still funny.

Yep. If you want to keep your faith in humanity, don't try to find it in the red light district. Gamefaqs is such a district.
    Gamefaqs? I always thought 4chan was such a place.

As for this incident. It's the reason why I have no faith in society...
    Because I needed a signature...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I knew before clicking it it'd be a terrible idea and totally destroy my faith in humanity (for the thousandth time, before something else comes along and restores it again), but I clicked on it anyways.

HOMYGAWD PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_Garcia View Post
    Gamefaqs? I always thought 4chan was such a place.

As for this incident. It's the reason why I have no faith in society...
    /ce/
    Respekt.

Well, now we know they can and will start early.

This is absolutely ridiculous. That mother better press charges.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau