Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    No lag during the DF EQ, server was pretty full.
    Last night I didn't have much lag during the EQ, which was really surprising. My hits were registering and I wasn't running around with 0 HP a lot. However, the DF EQ earlier in the day was so terrible it led me to make this post. I did one Apos run and called it quits after that.

I've been doing SH on block 11 and there seemed to be less people playing at night when I did the non-laggy run. Maybe it's so bad during the day because of all the players hopping blocks like someone suggested.

I haven't noticed any lag in regular MPAs but I haven't played with 12 people in one non-EQ MPA, so can't comment much on that. Urban Recovery hasn't been that bad either. I don't recall any issues with Trick or Treat 3. The main ones I'm having issues with are the Winged Vanguard and Dark Falz Arms EQs, during the day (US). <.<

Well, I keep seeing lag in EQs. Enemies, hit points, etc randomly pause for a while, or enemy positions keep teleporting.
    A JP friend often complains about the lag too, which makes me think it's not just me.

I guess I'll ask around and see what other people are experiencing.