Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Ultimate Mode Lore?

Is there any explanation as to what happened to Naberius and its natives in ultimate mode? Did the darkers corrupt it? If so, then why do the darkers look different as well? Also what is up with Anga Fandarge? Why does it look like a photon blast? and why do the ultimate mode infection cores look like its eyes? What is it?

So many unanswered questions...
    Aida Ezumi - Ship 2 JP, formerly Iris - Ship 2/4 JP

Check out my comic: https://bit.ly/tolaleph

Something about an alternative future for Naberius.

Photon Blasts were developed from research about darkers. Anga Fandarge, like darkers, has a light weakness, a core that forms the basis of its body, and similar visuals in its attacks. It also bears a resemblance to SH infection cores, which also look like PBs. Essentially, it is all but stated to be the end result of a darker infection. If it helps any, here is its enemy type: 歪極獣. I believe it's been translated to "Distorted Creature".

UQ infection cores resemble Anga Fandarge because it is basically a living infection core. It actively infects the other enemies around it. Whether future enemies like it will have unique core appearances, or they will all have a similar eye, they are responsible for infecting everything in UQs.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Yep yep *high fives Apprentice* Darkers wrecked stuff :3

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I assume it's whatever happen to Nab after Falz Elder's resurrection. Story-wise, we never went back to Nab after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    I assume it's whatever happen to Nab after Falz Elder's resurrection. Story-wise, we never went back to Nab after that.
    Actually, you do go back to the Ruins in Ep.2 (not just the time travel parts), and there is never any mention of any real kind of damage to Naberius; plus, I think Ep.1's EX chapter takes place after Falz, and that is entirely on Naberius.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Something about an alternative future for Naberius.

Photon Blasts were developed from research about darkers. Anga Fandarge, like darkers, has a light weakness, a core that forms the basis of its body, and similar visuals in its attacks. It also bears a resemblance to SH infection cores, which also look like PBs. Essentially, it is all but stated to be the end result of a darker infection. If it helps any, here is its enemy type: 歪極獣. I believe it's been translated to "Distorted Creature".

UQ infection cores resemble Anga Fandarge because it is basically a living infection core. It actively infects the other enemies around it. Whether future enemies like it will have unique core appearances, or they will all have a similar eye, they are responsible for infecting everything in UQs.
    Damn, I didn't expect that. I just thought that none of it would be explained and we were supposed to just go with it. Top lel.

EDIT: So basically photon blasts are domesticated darker infection cores?
    Last edited by ignika98; Nov 25, 2014 at 02:24 PM.
    Aida Ezumi - Ship 2 JP, formerly Iris - Ship 2/4 JP

Check out my comic: https://bit.ly/tolaleph

Maybe Ultimate is a Naberius region where darkers corrutped everything (Thanks Captain Obvious) ? *high fives Double*

Like hum... 15794 Darchyme explosions and 147 Baize explosions ? :0
    Last edited by Poyonche; Nov 25, 2014 at 02:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I'm assuming each UQ is going to have its own new boss based on each of the SH infection cores.

Anga Fandarge is based on the eye-shaped one, which leaves the avian, insectoid, and hand-shaped cores.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Maybe Ultimate is a Naberius region where darkers corrutped everything (Thanks Captain Obvious) ? *high fives Double*

Like hum... 15794 Darchyme explosions and 147 Baize explosions ? :0
    The Naberius that features Forest/Tundra/Ruins is completely fine and untouched by Ultimate Naberius' presence. Ultimate Naberius is an alternate timeline. Apparently Xiao explains it, I don't know where.

And yeah, as was stated, Naberius has been revisited in story mode. Inexplicably, Dark Falz Elder using the planet as a launchpad did not damage it one bit. Even so, Ultimate Naberius has new objects orbiting it, which DFE launching off the planet could not have been responsible for.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm assuming each UQ is going to have its own new boss based on each of the SH infection cores.

Anga Fandarge is based on the eye-shaped one, which leaves the avian, insectoid, and hand-shaped cores.
    Dunno, they could be based on each PB instead. Anga Fandarge heavily resembles Ajax. It also gives 5 PBs to work with, and there are currently 5 planets (discounting ARKS ship and Darker's Den since they aren't technically planets). The basic three infection cores match up with each darker category though, and Anga Fandarge = jellyfish = aquatic life form = eye-shaped infection core, so you could be right. Just seems strange that Anga Fandarge lacks a lightning weakness if that was indeed what it was based on, and causes issues with the third tier hand-shaped core, since it doesn't exactly seem to have any proper basis (can't be toy since toys weren't a thing until a year later).

Quote Originally Posted by ignika98 View Post
    EDIT: So basically photon blasts are domesticated darker infection cores?
    More or less, yeah. Think the same can be said for mags in general.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Nov 25, 2014 at 03:24 PM.

would make sense for mags/PBs to be based on darkers, its a nice call back to the original PSO.